18

Your POV 

Me, Jimin & Jungkook walked towards the second hallway that was around the corner. 
I saw only 3 doors, so those were probably Seokjin, Hoseok & Sungwoon's room. 

Jimin stopped infront of me and shook his head "Those are Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung and a guest bedroom" he said. 

"Where does Sungwoon sleep?" 

"He sleeps on the third floor, he has the whole floor for himself." Jungkook answered. 

Jimin pulled me towards Seokjin's room and opened the door.
I peeked my head inside 

Seokjin's room is very clean and neat, it doesn't have much colour but i like it

The older ones always get the bigger rooms. 

Jungkook closed the door as we walked towards the next room. 
Jimin knocked on the door "Hoseok hyung, are you in there?" 

"Yes! Why?" 

"We're showing Y/n around the house, can we show your room?" 

"Wait! Let me get dressed first!" Hoseok yelled from behind the door. 

We heard shuffling from behind the door and a loud thud. 
I raised a brow at Jimin and Jungkook as they just laughed at the sound. 

"He probably tripped" Jungkook said when he saw my confused and worried face. 

Soon the door opened revealing a dressed Hoseok, he smiled at me and opened his door a little bit more. "Welcome to my room, i cleaned it before "

"Well i tried to clean it, so i don't embarras myself" Hoseok scratched the back of his neck while i was looking in his room

"Well i tried to clean it, so i don't embarras myself" Hoseok scratched the back of his neck while i was looking in his room. I smiled at him "Don't worry, you did a great job!" making him smile back at me. 

We then walked out of his room, him following behind us as he closed the door. 
We walked passed the guest room since i would see it tonight anyways. 
We walked through the hallway and i saw another staircase.

We walked upstairs slowly and knocked on the only door we saw "We aren't sure if Sungwoon hyung is in his room, so that's why we have to knock first." 

The door flew open and i saw Sungwoon looking at me up and down. 
I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. Why does he has this effect on me. He was just standing there with a big hoodie and shorts with a snapback on his head. 

"Yes?" He asked looking at the 4 off us standing infront of his door. 

"Hyung, we are showing Y/n-ah around the house, this is our last stop" Jungkook answered.

Sungwoon glanced at me again and i quickly looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes. 
It was quiet for a few seconds and Sungwoon finally stepped aside letting us all in. 

I looked up and my eyes widen in pure shock.  
Is this really a part of the house? What the heck!?! 

His room looked so differnt than the other rooms! My mouth fell open in pure shock as i looked at the other boys who weren't even impressed

My mouth fell open in pure shock as i looked at the other boys who weren't even impressed. 
I grabbed Jimin's arm tightly making Sungwoon growl. 

Jimin's eyes widen and he quickly pulled me off from him and took a step away from me. 
I tilted my head in confusion. Why is he growling? I thought he was a vampire? Not a werewolf! 

Sungwoon scoffed and rolled his eyes letting us walk through his room, there were 3other  doors on the other side of his room and he opened the first one.
I gasped. 

I spinned around looking at Sungwoon "You have your own bathroom!!! " i screamed in his face but he looked unamused "Are you sure you live with the others downstairs??!!!" i added while looking around

I followed him as he walked to the next door. 
I was so not ready for this. 
He opened the door and it was just a gaming room for him and probably the boys when they were bored. 

"Not impressed?" Hoseok giggled. 

"Nah~" i teased and walked towards the next door, when i was about to open it Sungwoon quickly slammed it back closed making me flinch.  

"Not this room." He hissed. 

Jungkook quickly pulled me away from Sungwoon.
I tilted my head "What? is that your kinky room?" i laughed but non of them laughed with me, i saw Sungwoon blush and quickly looked the other way.
I gasped and held my hands infront of my mouth and blushed. 

Oh my god. 

I quickly walked out of Sungwoon's bedroom with the others following behind me.
I panted when i entered the kitchen, i saw Yoongi, Taehyung & Namjoon helping Seokjin setting the table. 

Seokjin glanced up at us and smiled "Ah just in time for dinner! Take a seat!" he instructed and we all sat down. 
I went to take a seat next to Seokjin and Taehyung with Namjoon next to him.  when i saw Sungwoon casually walking in the kitchen taking a seat next to Jimin and Jungkook. 

Yoongi and Hoseok sat at the end of the table and we thanked Seokjin for the food and started to dig in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner all the boys left but i helped Seokjin with the dishes even when he told me not to. 
It's the least i could do, when he made food for all of us. 

"Soo~ you probably know that Sungwoon has a kinky room now." he whispered next to me. 

I blushed and looked down while drying the plates. 

"It's for both of you one day'' 

My eyes widen and shrieked while turning to him smacking him with the towel which made him yelp in surprise! "Don't say that to me! I'm still innocent!"