6

Your POV

I was currently in my room just setting behind my laptop screen following the girls back on Twitter & Facebook. I then stood up and looked out of the window and i thought that i saw Sungwoon standing behind a tree. i rubbed my eye and he was gone.

There was knock on my door and i slowly walked to my door to open it just to see Jihoon standing there. "Noona?"

"Yes?"

"Dinner is ready, if you want to eat" Jihoon responded.

"I'll be out in a sec" i replied before closing my door again. I walked up to my window and closed the curtains before walking back towards my laptop to take my Phone with me downstairs.

I helped my brother set up the table just in time since my mom finished making our dinner.
We all took our seat and enjoyed our food.
After dinner we helped with the dishes before going to our rooms to wash up to get ready for bed.

I walked over to my window since it was pretty warm in my room and opened the curtains to see someone standing there. I couldn't see that person's face tho. I quickly closed the curtains again and turned around bumping into my brother.

I smacked his chest "Don't scare me like that!!"

"Sorry, i didn't meant to... are you okay tho? It looks like you've seen a ghost or something?"

"It's nothing" I muttered looking around the room then glanced back up at him "Eh? Why are you in my room without knocking?"

"My air conditioning isn't working properly, so mom told me to sleep in your room. But i wanted to tell you first"

"I won't let you sleep on the floor tho, you can sleep on my couch" i smiled

My brother smiled and placed his favourite blanket on my couch.
He then moved the curtains to the side making my eyes widen. What if he'll see that person standing there!?? He then glanced at me before snuggling into my couch closing his eyes.

"Goodnight noona"

"Goodnight Jihoonie" i whispered before heading into my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day i was woken up by my brother's annoying alarm. I glanced up and saw that he wasn't even laying on the couch?! I groaned and threw my blanket off of me while getting out of bed walking to the couch to turn off his alarm.

I stretched while yawning, i softly rubbed my eye and looked around the room.
i scratched my arm and unhooked my phone from the charger looking at the time. i unplugged my charger and placed it on my nightstand before brushing my hair.

I grabbed my clothes and closed my door locking it just incase my brother decidesto barge in... i got dressed and sprayed some perfume. Not too much, but not 1 spray either.

I unlocked my door and walked towards the hallway going downstairs.
I greeted my mom with a kiss on her cheek and fist bumped my dad on my way to my seat.
I poured coffee in both my parents their cups as i sat down waiting for Jihoon to come down.

"I always thought that you would take longer than your brother to get ready.." my dad muttered towards me when he saw Jihoon walking down the stairs walking in the kitchen greeting mom and dad with a goodmorning.

"Jihoon do you have a girlfriend? What takes you so long everymorning?" our dad questioned while sipping his coffee.

"N-n-no!! I don't!!!"

My mom laughed "why are your ears turning red honey?"

"mommmm~" jihoon whined
making everyone laugh

~~~Skip time to school~~~~

Me and Jihoon said our goodbye to our dad as he drove away.  He walked towards his group of friends and i walked towards mine.

"Y/n eonnie, how come you didn't take the bus today? Daniel & Seongwu oppa we're looking for you" Soojin asked.

"My dad had enough time to drive us instead" I responded while we were walking inside the building on our way to the lockers

Jennie looked behind us and lowered her head "Girls.." she whispered

We all looked at her while raising our brows "Why are you whispering?" Lisa asked confused

"Shhhh!" Jennie whispered "Sungwoon & his group has been watching us ever since we walked inside the school building" she whispered  "They're standing close to the snack machine, don't make it too obviou-"

All of us glanced in the direction from where Sungwoon & his friends were standing and indeed they were all looking at us.  I locked eyes with Sungwoon. I just couldn't look away from him.

"It's the first time Taehyung oppa is looking at us like that" Jennie whispered and fanned herself "He is so hot~" she added

I swear i could see a smirk forming on Taehyung's face from a distance, as if he heard her? But that must be only my imagination.

"And Jimin! Urgh how can he look so innocent but yet so.. not innocent at the same time!" Rosé said while opening her locker.

"Seokjin is so handsome too!" Jisoo quickly said while checking him out before turning to look at us.

I glanced at the girls who are daydreaming about the boys who were pretty much not so far away from us.
"Why don't you talk to them then?"
They looked at me as if i was crazy.

"what?"

"You can't just talk to a cute boy out of nowhere without embarrassing yourself ?!?" Lisa exclaimed

"Yes you can?"

"And how..?" Lisa asked

"Like this" i said closing my locker before turning around walking towards the boys who were standing by the snack machine.

"Hi goodmorning" i smiled at them.

Non of them responded except 1.. and that was "HELLO GOODMORNING TO YOU TOO!!"

Hoseok oppa..
I smiled and bowed softly i glanced at Sungwoon as he kept his stare at me.

"Random but what's your bloodtype?" Hoseok questioned earning death glares from his friends and a smack from Jungkook.  "Eh.." i quickly turned around and walked back towards the girls.

"And?"

"Honestly i don't know..." i muttered glancing over my shoulder