5

Your POV 

The movie has finally come to an end. I wish class was like this most of the times. But maybe next time since the weather is nice i would like to have a class outside. Everyone started to pack their stuff and leave one by one the classroom.

I glanced over at Sungjae's side and chuckled when i  saw drool coming from his lips. 
I tapped Joy's shoulder and she glanced over at me then at Sungjae and rolled her eyes. "That boy" she muttered before standing up and bending down next to his ear and screamed ''SUNGJAE OPPAAAA!" 

Sungjae jumped up and bumped his head towards the wall behind him groaning. He held his head and looked at Joy who was just laughing at him. "Class is over you pabo" 

Sungjae used his sleeve to wipe away the drool that was on the corner of his lips as he stuck out his tongue while stretching. 
Joy just giggled at him and winked before going back to her seat packing her stuff.

Sungjae chuckled doing the same thing he then glanced up at me "what?"

"Do you perhaps like Joy?" i teased while wiggling my eyebrows. 

"N-No!" Sungjae quickly stood up and walked out of the classroom. 

"Trust me, he does" Joy laughed as she passed by me following Sungjae out of the class. 

I glanced around and saw Sungwoon, Jimin & Taehyung being the only 3 ones that was still in class sitting in their seats. I tilted my head to the side "Uhm.. aren't you boys leaving?" 
They just glanced at me with no emotion. 

"New girl.. what's your name?" Taehyung asked with his deep voice. 

"Y/n ... Park Y/n, why?" 

Jimin & Taehyung glanced at Sungwoon as he was biting the end of his pencil while looking at me. Then they glanced at me again "No reason." Taehyung responded and stood up nudging Jimin and they both stood up leaving the class leaving me and Sungwoon behind. 

"Aren't you going?" 

He just kept glancing at me and then looked out of the window, totally ignoring me. 
Rude. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder walking towards the door before glancing over my shoulder one last time to see that he was gone?

How? 

I turned my head once again and bumped into a hard chest, i stumbled backwards a little bit and groaned. I tilted my head and saw Sungwoon standing there. 
Now i was confused, how did he get here without making a sound? And how did he get here so fast? 

"Incase you we're wondering, i got here when you went to take your stuff." he then placed sunglasses on and walked away without taking a second glance at me. 
People stepped out of his way as he passed them towards his friends.  I noticed his other friends we're standing in the shadows except for Hoseok. 

It was kinda creepy that they stand in the shadows. As if they would get allergic or something.
Or maybe they're just vampires... I mentally smacked my head. What am i thinking? Vampires don't excist! Y/n it's the 21st century... stop reading fanfictions on Wattpad! 

Vampires? Hah! 

"Noonaaa!!" 

I spinned around and saw Jihoon running towards me attacking me in a hug. "Jihoon we're in school" i whined before patting his head. He then pulled away ''Can't i hug my noona in public anymore?" he pouted. I rolled my eyes before squeezing his cheek. 

"Let's go shall we?" i asked smiling. 

"Yes! The other's are already waiting on the bus stop for us, so if we hurry we won't be late!" Jihoon responded. 

I nodded and we both walked passed Sungwoon & his friends out of the schoolbuilding. I quickly glanced over my shoulder towards them to see that they we're all looking at me. 
I met eyes with Sungwoon and i swear that i saw something in his eye but he blinked it off again. 

Me and Jihoon finally arrived at the bus stop and saw Soojin, Soyeon, Daniel, Woojin & Seongwoo standing there waiting for us. 

"Is the bus late again?" Jihoon questioned. 

"No, the first one already left. But we wanted to wait for you" Seongwoo responded while smiling at me. 

"Actually i told the bus driver that we would take another one, because i want to sit next to Y/n-ssi" Daniel quickly said giving Seongwoo a look. 

Soyeon smacked her face and stood in between Daniel & Seongwoo and pulled both their ears making them scream in pain. 
"If the both of you don't stop then i'll rip your ears off.. Understood?" she warned them. 

"Yas m'am!" they both screamed at the same time. 

Soon another bus came and we all hopped in, Soojin & Soyeon sitting next to me in the very back while Jihoon sat next to Woojin & Daniel next to Seongwoo with a pout. 

"Hyung's you're both older than me... but you're acting like little kids" Woojin said glancing at Daniel & Seongwoo's side. 

"But we wanted to sit with Y/n-ah!" Daniel pouted 

"Maybe next time?" 

"Me too?" Seongwoo asked with big puppy eyes

"Maybe" I smiled 

"Now turn around before my hands are gonna reach your ears again!" Soyeon warned showing her hands to them. 

Seongwoo and Daniel quickly turned their heads making all of us just laugh. 

______________________________________________

Me and Jihoon said our goodbye's as we had reached our stop. We thanked the driver and waved at our friends before walking towards our street. It was already getting dark, the street lights were the only thing that made us see. 
Luckily we didn't had to walk far from the bus stop.

As we we're almost arriving at our place i felt like i was being watched. I stopped in my tracks and glanced around. Jihoon was a few feet away from me and turned around looking at me while raising his brow. 

"Are you okay?" 

I snapped out of my daze and ran up to him continueing to walk. "Yeah, sorry i thought we we're being watched" we finally arrived at our place and Jihoon unlocked the door before entering. 
I quickly glanced around still feeling watched before i entered.