21

Lunchbreak was over and we were all heading back to class. Rather than wearing any make-up i just asked the boys for another bandaid. Since i don't like to cover myself up as much.

I was sitting in class and Sungjae has been glancing at me for like a few minutes now, when i caught him looking.. he just coughed and looked at the floor, the ceiling, or his 'book' that was turned upside down?

I nudged him when the teacher wasn't facing the students. He looked up at me mouthing 'what'

I just tilted my head to the side while he rolled his eyes at me. Okay rude?
The teacher excused us for a second and walked out of the class.

I leaned closer to Sungjae while he placed his head on his desk.
"Why were you looking at me?" i whispered

"I wasn't."

"Oh boy don't think i'm stupid, i saw you burning holes through my head with those eyes of you!" i whispered

"I wasn't"

"Fine, if you say so. But if i see you glancing at me then i'll let Sungwoon punch you" i smirked while glancing over my shoulder while looking at Sungwoon who was just shaking his head at me while chuckling.

When i turned around to face Sungjae again i jumped when he was too close to my face.
His eyes trailed towards my cheek and wanted to rip the bandaid off.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Who did that to you?" he asked while glancing at the 3boys in the back of the class.

"Not them.."

Sungjae his eyes widen "You know what they are?" he mouthed making me nod my head.

"I really can't believe you!" he stood up turning around making his way towards the boys.

"Yah sit down Sungjae hyung!" Daniel yelled when he saw that Sungjae stood infront of Taehyung, Jimin & Sungwoon again.

"Mind your busines Daniel." he snapped.

"Okayyyyy~ Sungjae let's get you back to your seat" Jennie said walking towards Sungjae and pulled his arm.

He glanced at Jennie and widen his eyes when he saw something on her neck.
He grabbed Taehyung's collar pulling him closer "You bit her?!"

Taehyung stood up with Jimin and Sungwoon as they pushed Sungjae out of the classroom.
Jennie & I glanced at eachother following behind them.

"What the heck is going on?" Joy muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyung held Sungjae against the wall "You bit an innocent girl! Who happens to be your damn classmate!" he shrieked "You could of killed her!"

"But i didn't bit her.."Taehyung muttered. "She's my mate.''

"Then what's on her neck!"

"A damn hickey for god sake!" Taehyung shouted in anger

I gasped and looked at Jennie who was now completely red and covered her face when Jimin and Sungwoon gave her a smirk face.

"Don't worry Jen, Rosé has one too" Jimin said out of nowhere

Oh my god these boys.

Sungjae then glanced at me, pushing Taehyung off of him while walking towards me. "Did Sungwoon mark you too?!" he asked shaking me.

"Aniyo!" i gasped "Stop shaking me!"

"Yah! Don't touch her!" Sungwoon grabbed Sungjae's arm tightly and removed them from me.
Sungjae looked at me "He's brother is gonna kill you just like what happened to my si-" Jimin punched Sungjae in the face which made him fall down.

Sungjae was knock out.. But did he say his sister died?!
I glanced at Jimin and he just chuckled

"He was getting on my nerves.." Jimin muttered dusting his shoulders.
Taehyung held Jennie's hand while glancing at Sungjae.

"What are you doing in the hallway?! Aren't you supposed to be in class?!"

All of us turned around and saw the teacher standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.
Her eyes trailed of towards Sungjae that was on the floor and scoffed "Did something happen right here?!"

"Aniyo m'am, Sungjae passed out because he wasn't feeling well" Jennie answered

"Then what are you guys doing? Don't just stand there! Bring him to the nurse office!"

"Yes m'am!" We all said while Jimin & Sungwoon wrapped Sungjae's arm over their shoulders.

Sungwoon looked at me while i was giving him a small smile.
We all walked towards the nurse office and placed Sungjae on the bed.

"Finally.. urgh he was heavy!" Jimin groaned while plopping down on the bed that was placed next to Sungjae's.

I scoffed and looked around before facing Jimin" Don't you have like ... vampire powers?"

Jimin rolled his eye "My real power is erasing memories.." he sassed

I glanced at Taehyung and he was ... making out with Jennie, my eyes trailed of towards Sungwoon. "What is your power then?"

"I read people's thoughts"  Sungwoon responded and "And Taehyung?"

"He can make people do what they want when he gets in their heads" Jimin answered for Sungwoon.

"Okay that's cool~" i mumbled

"My powers are more cooler than both of them" Jimin pouted

"If you say soo~" i walked out of the nurse room towards our class when the bell rang.

"Well great.." i mumbled as i saw students walking out of their classes.
i spotted Soojin & Rosé giggling with Lisa as they made their way to their lockers.

I glanced behind me and jumped when i saw all of the boys standing next to me.
I noticed how Jungkook's eyes are glued on Lisa and smirked.

"Jungkook-ah~ Are you having a small crush on Lisa?" i teased ruffling his hair.
He blushed and looked at the floor.
"N-no!"

"Dude.. We know she's your mate." Yoongi muttered

"Can y'all not.." Jungkook whined

"Why don't you just talk to her?" i questioned

"Eh.. can't you see that she's standing in the sun?" Namjoon asked

"Oh.. forgot abou- What? How come Hoseok can stand in the sun and not you guys?"

Hoseok smiled and showed me his necklace "It's my grandfathers necklace"

i glanced at the necklace and it was very pretty. It was a Moon&Sun symbol.
I was about to touch it with my finger but got a small shock. "Ouch!" I yelped
Sungwoon quickly stood infront of me and grabbed my finger bringing it to his lips. Our eyes locked as he blew softly.

I glanced away blushing
I felt something soft on my cheek and widen my eyes.
Quickly turning my head to face Sungwoon he was red too.
I heard the boys around us 'Oooooo'