23

Your POV

"Missed me?" He showed his bright smile tilting his head to the side.

I grabbed his wrist pulling him to the side so my parents won't see him. "Wha-what are you doing here?" i whispered

He scratched the back of his head "I just wanted to see my favourite girl. Is that a crime?"

"Hojung.. we broke up." I looked down at  the floor rubbing my arm slowly. "You hurted me." i added softly looking up in his dark eyes.

"And i regret that i did. I know i have made an mistake Y/n. But we can work it out" He said softly grabbing a hold of my hands.

I looked to the side. I can't do this anymore. Memories of him making out with my old bestfriend floated inside my head.

"Y/n-ah? Please give me a second chance.." He begged. "I promise i'll treat you better than before." he softly added caressing my cheek.

I closed my eyes at his touch. "I-i-"

"Sorry man. She's already taken."

Hojung and me glanced around the neighbourhood but saw no one.

"Up here"

We looked up and my eyes widen when i saw Sungwoon sitting on a branch looking down at us.

"Taken by who exactly?" Hojung raised an brow.

Sungwoon jumped down the branch making me panic that he would hurt himself. But sighed in relief when i saw that he landed safely and dusted his knees.

He stood up and glanced at Hojung then walked over to my side.
"By me" Sungwoon pulled me away from Hojung.

My eyes widen and i could feel my heart beat going crazy. Like it was about to explode.

Sungwoon held my hand intertwining our fingers together still facing Hojung.

"Y/n-ah? Is this true?"

I glanced down at the floor, before slowly looking up facing my ex boyfriend that was standing infront of me.

"Y-yes." i whispered

I could see the hurt in Hojung's eyes.
His eyes trailed of towards mine and Sungwoon's intertwined hands.
Making him back off slowly.

"I-i'm sorry" He whispered and walked away.

I let out a deep breathe that i didn't know i was holding and let out the tears that were now rolling down my cheeks.

Sungwoon looked down at me and pulled me in his embrace hugging me tightly.

I don't wanted to cry. Why did he came for me? Why does he want me back. I'm not that special.

Sungwoon pulled away from my embrace and wiped my tears with his thumbs.
"You are special Y/n" he whispered placing his head softly against mine.

"More than special" he whispered kissing the tip of my nose.

I glanced into his eyes and they were a soft golden brownish colour.
I could feel him lean closer to me and i just closed my eyes.

Then i felt soft plump lips touching mine.
I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Noona what's taking you so lo- oh.."

Me and Sungwoon quickly pulled away from eachother. Jihoon raised his brow at the both of us.

"Jihoon where's your sister?"

My eyes widen when i saw my mom standing next to Jihoon. She glanced from me to Sungwoon then back to me.

"Who might you be?" She asked raising a brow.

Sungwoon bowed politely  "Hello, my name is Ha Sungwoon" He then smiled "I'm Y/n's classmate."

My mom bowed back "Would you like to come in?"

My eyes widen "Mom, Sungwoon needs to go~" i glanced at him giving a soft nudge making him nod his head.

"Please come inside i made alot of food"
she insisted

"Mom~"

"It's very kind of you m'am, but my parents are actually waiting for me." He responded.

"Maybe next time?"

"Sure, that would be lovely." Sungwoon bowed and said goodbye while walking away.

I glanced at him before glancing at my brother and mom who were raising their brows.

"Come inside young lady."

I groaned going inside closing the door behind me.

_

What Y/n didn't know was that someone was looking at them from the shadows.
With a smirk forming on his lips.
_

Hojung's POV

I was waiting at the busstop waiting for my bus.
"I shouldn't have let her go in the first place" i muttered.

My head shot up when i heard some crunches from behind me.
It was very dark but i didn't see anyone around.
I just shrugged it off and took a seat at the bench.

I took out my phone and went into the Snapchat app. When i put it on selfie mode i screamed dropping my phone.

_

Your POV

I was watching TV with my brother.
Just watching some cartoons that were playing as background sound.

"Noona?"

I hummed in response

"Are you and Sungwoon Hyung.. together?" He whispered

I glanced over the couch before looking back at my brother that was looking at me. I could remember how his soft plump lips touched mine.

"Noona don't smile like that. It's creepy."

"Shut up. I don't want mom to hear us" i whispered

"Noona likes Sungwoon hyung!" He teased

He groaned when i smacked his head.
Pouting softly while rubbing the spot i had smacked.

"Can u stop that.." i hissed making him roll his eyes.

"I'm sorry noona." he muttered

"Be happy i dont like any of your friends" i giggled

"Imagine you & Woojin-ah" Jihoon laughed

"Maybe if he was older" I shrugged

"Noona no!" Jihoon laughed even harder

"I'm Kidding!" i giggled then looked down. "I think i do like Sungwoon... a lot." i blushed

"Then take your chance. I feel like he wouldn't be like...him" Jihoon replied

The thought of Hojung came back in my mind. I really didn't want to think about him. I don't want to think about him.

Suddenly i felt Jihoon coming closer pulling me in his arms hugging me tightly.
"He is a jerk for doing that to you noona."

_