15

Your POV

"Y'all i'm paying the tickets so get something to drink and te eat" Sungwoon ordered us.
Jimin and Taehyung pulled Jennie and Rosé with them to the snack & drink section.
Leaving me behind with Sungwoon. I awkwardly stood there next to him.

I took a quick glance at Sungwoon and he smiled at me "What would you like to watch?"

"Nothing romantic..." i muttered making him chuckle

"Haha don't worry, i don't want to watch any romantic movies either" he laughed while walking with me towards where you have to pick your seats and movie.

"Can we like all sit together?" i questioned

"Scared to sit alone with me? I don't bite you know.." He chuckled before tapping 6 chairs next to eachother.

"Wha-what... no that's not it!" i responded moving my hand quickly.

"I was just joking" he laughed

Soon the other 4 walked towards us and Sungwoon rolled his eyes when he saw how much the 2 boys were holding in their arms. I quickly walked towards them helping them carry some.
After paying for our tickets we walked into the movie room and took our seats.
Our arrangment is Taehyung Jennie Rosé Jimin Me and Sungwoon.

30 minutes into the movie and i looked to the side to see Jimin and Rosé making out while Taehyung and Jennie were basically doing the same.

I just sat there pretty awkward with Sungwoon who was focussing on the movie.

I was about to scoop some popcorn my hand touching Sungwoon's in return making me flinch. His hand is so cold. He glanced down at me and raised an eyebrow.
I quickly turned my head looking at the big screen.
In the corner of my eye i saw someone completely in the dark looking in my direction.

I decided to just ignore it and watch the movie.

I felt Sungwoon place his hand on mine squeezing it softly while leaning closer "If he bothers you, tell me so i can take care of it." he whispers in my ear.

My eyes widen and i quickly shook my head making him nod before glaring at the spot, where that person used to sit.

The movie has ended 1 hour ago and we went to grab some food, Rosé being all giggly with Jimin as she intertwined her hands with his. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Taehyung and Jennie being all close aswel. It seems like me and Sungwoon we're not even there with them.

"Hyung, i'm walking Rosé home now" Jimin yelled for Sungwoon to hear

"And i'm bringing Jennie home aswel, it's late!" Taehyung yelled

I said goodbye to both girls and the boys before they left. Now me and Sungwoon were standing alone. I turned around to look at him and smiled "I'm going home to now, thanks for tonight" and turned around hoping that he would follow me.

"Okay" he muttered glacing around as i walked away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was close to my house, the street lights weren't working for some reason? The only light came from the moon. I felt like someone was following me, but shrugged it off. I'm just being paranoid.. I stopped walking and i didn't hear the footsteps behind me anymore, i glanced over my shoulder to see indeed no one.. I sighed and turned around bumping into something hard.

I stumbled backwards a little bit and glanced up to see a person, he was slightly a little bit taller than me. I couldn't see his face cleary since he was wearing a mask, and his hoodie over his head. I bowed and wanted to walk around him but he grabbed my wrist.

My eyes widen and i tried to free myself from his grip "Yah what are you doing?! Let me go!"
The man ignored me and kept pulling on my wrist.. was i gonna be kidnapped?!

I stomped on his foot as hard as i could making him lose his grip on me.

I quickly turned around running away from him. Hah he deserved that!
My smile dissapeared from my face when he appeard infront of me again ''Yah you bit-" he was about to grab me again when someone pushed him with full strength to the side.

I let out a gasp as i saw Sungwoon.

He glanced at me and told me to stay behind him. The man stood back up on his feet and ran towards us, now i could see that he had Yellow eyes and the part of his face was slightly burned.?
Sungwoon hissed and ran towards him at full speed attacking him while throwing punches.

I looked around cause i didn't know what to do, i spinned around searching for something to hit that man. I saw a big branch and picked it up, when i turned around i saw 2 other men standing behind me with a smirk.

"SUNGWOON!" i shrieked when they grabbed me headlocking me in their arms.

Sungwoon turned around to face me when he knocked out that person and my eyes widen when i saw his red eyes but stopped in his tracks when a few other people came in sight.
He was glaring then looking at me.

I heard someone chuckling behind me and the men made space for a younger teen to walk in between them clapping his hands.
I was struggling to free myself.

"Sungwoon-ssi" the boy laughed then glanced at me. His eyes red aswel "Do you really think .... you could beat all of my men... and save your mate at the same time?"

What? Mate? This isn't some werewolf crap that i see in fanfictions!

"Taehyun.." Sungwoon gritted his teeth.

"Long time no see, my brother." Taehyun laughed while caressing my cheek. "Her blood smells so good."

"Don't you dare touch her." Sungwoon warned.

"Or what? What are you gonna do to your older brother?" Taehyun chuckled scratching my cheek making me yelp, i could feel blood dripping down my cheek.

What are they? What do they want from me? Who is this guy?

The boy who's his name i heard was Taehyun glanced at me and smirked.

"Oh sweet sweet little girl, we are vampires .. what we want from you? Your blood." He chuckled ''Oh and i'm that guy his older brother. I would say nice to meet you, but you'll probably be death in like a few minutes soo~"

My eyes widen..
Vampires?!