12

Sungwoon's POV

I grabbed my hair in frustration while kicking the chair making it fly through the room landing against the wall smashing in little pieces.

"Hyung calm down.."

"I know it's him! He's after her!" Sungwoon snapped at Jungkook.

"We could smell her blood from Overseas hyung.." Jimin muttered

"So ofcourse the others might have smelled her too.." Yoongi rolled his eyes

"Well she's mine! No one can touch her." Sungwoon snapped

"We know she's your mate, but when are you going to tell her what you are?" Taehyung asked earning a smack from Namjoon.

"Hyunggg~" Taehyung whined "What else can go wrong?"

"Like Sungwoon can randomly go up to her and be like Y/n i'm your mate and don't freak out but i'm a freaking vampire that suck blood out of people!" Yoongi sarcastically responded

Taehyung scoffed

"We have to get rid of Sungjae hyung too" Jungkook mumbled

Sungwoon snapped his fingers, then looked at his friends. "Yes, but not now"

"Hyung you pabo! He knows what we are! Why are you so dumb!!!! " Jungkook yelled but quickly slapped his hands over his mouth.

"Don't test me Jeon. I can snap your neck without you even realising it." Sungwoon hissed

"Yah, he didn't mean it hyung" Taehyung quickly responded "Right kook?"
Jungkook nodded his head rapidly

"For now. Keep an eye on Y/n. Without showing or telling what we are. And if she knows, just erase a few of her memories Jimin-ssi" Seokjin said

"Jungkook is still learning how to control his hunger.. but we'll keep an eye on him" Najoon said pointing at Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung.

Sungwoon nodded and crossed his arms looking out of the mirror "Get to class now, the bell is gonna ring"

And yes, right after the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I was currently in class and wasn't paying attention to whatever the teacher was telling us.
I just couldn't stop thinking about how Sungwoon looked when i told him that i couldn't like control my body.
As if he wanted to kill someone.

Someone tapped my shoulder and i glanced around seeing Jennie raising an brow "Yes?" i mouthed, then she pointed at the front and i faced the teacher who looked pretty annoyed at me while tapping her feet on the ground.

"Mrs Park.. Care to explain why you aren't paying attention in class? You already missed alot!"

I stood up bowing slightly "Sorry m'am, it won't happen again" and sat down again.

"You better won't!" she then turned around continuing whatever she was saying. The door slammed open making the teacher groan as she looked at the 2 boys walking in late.

"Mr Kang ! Mr Ong ! Care to explain why you're late?"

"We we're lost" Daniel responded

"And then we fell asleep" Seongwu added

making the whole class laugh at them. The teacher tapped her desk with a pencil making everyone stop laughing.
Daniel & Seongwu quickly went towards their seats.
"Don't think you boys are not going to detention after school!" she snapped at the boys.

As she was about to continue the door slammed open hard making her groan and look at the door ready to yell but stopped when it was Jimin, Sungwoon & Taehyung.

"Sorry we're late m'am" Jimin smiled politely at her

She smiled back and told them it's all okay as they took a seat back.
Daniel & Seongwu gasped at looked at eachother.

What the heck? Why didn't they get detention like the other 2?! So not fair

"Do we need to go to detention?" Taehyung questioned making the teacher widen her eyes and shake her head "No!"

Taehyung gave a boxy smile and Jennie just silently fangirled while daydreamly looking over at him. The teacher went out of the classroom for a bit.
I glanced at Sungjae but he was asleep next to me. I nudged him softly making him groan while i giggled.

Joy glanced over her shoulder, i thought she was gonna glare but she gave me a soft smile. "Y/n-ah, can we talk after class?"

"Su-"

"Sorry Joy, but we want to hang out with her after class" Jennie interrupted her

"Oh, then maybe next time?" She questioned while glancing at me, i just nodded my head and turned around facing Jennie, but secretly looking behind her glancing at Sungwoon.

I still need to thank him for saving me from being hit by a car. Maybe i'll do that after class? Or after school?
Yes i'll do it after school, i saw a small smile on Sungwoon as he was looking down at his phone.
He's probably texting his girlfriend.

I frowned at the thought of Sungwoon having a girlfri- what am i thinking! Why am i even frowning?!? I shook my head and jumped when i saw Daniel & Seongwu standing behind me.

"Yah! Don't do that!!" i playfully smacked their arms

"Sorry, we called your name a few times but you were daydreaming" Daniel chuckled

"She was in deep thoughts, cause she kept looking at Sungwoon hyung" Seongwu added when the whole class got quiet. My face turned red when everyone glanced at me. Even Sungjae.

"Yah!" Jennie got up from her seat and pulled Seongwu's ear. "Don't embarrass her infront of the whole class you pabo!"

"Ow ow ow ow!" Seongwu screamed

"But Jen, you were drooling over Taehyung hyun- OUCH!" Jennie quickly pulled Daniel's ear aswel pinching it while she was blushing.

"Yah Jennie Kim!"

Jennie froze when she heard Taehyung calling her name, i looked at her as she turned red while turning around glancing at Taehyung. "Yes?"

"Let's go out tonight" He winked

I could hear her mentally screaming and fangirling inside of her head.  She just smiled and sat down.

"She can't!" Sungjae yelled standing up

"Shut up you!" Jennie hissed then smiled at Taehyung "I can don't listen to him"

"See you tonight" Taehyung smirked then turned back towards his friends

I glanced at Sungjae as he was glaring at Jennie then at Taehyung "Do you wanna get ki-"

Sungjae got cutt off when a bagpack smashed into his face.
"Shut the fuck up man." Jimin snapped
"Don't make me shut you up." he added

Sungjae got up from his seat throwing the bag back at Jimin. Jimin caught it while smirking at Sungjae.