29

Sungwoon's POV 

I turned around and saw that a vampire was ready to attack me but i quickly pulled Taehyun infront of me and that vampire poked his long ass nails through Taehyun's eyes. 
He realised what he did and quickly pulled out. 

Jungkook headlocked that vampire and cracked his neck. 
I let go off Taehyun and saw how he fell down on the floor. His vision was definetly gone by now. 

I looked at the other boys and saw that they we're still fighting some vampires. 

I quickly ran towards Hoseok who was looking after Y/n, i bent down and held her hand.
"She lost a lot of blood and i think that someone poisoned her!" 

"What do you mean?" I glanced at her neck and yes her blood was turning a dark shade of green.  I glanced over my shoulder and saw that taehyun was still moving even if his vision was gone.  

What did that bastard do to her, i told Hoseok and to take her away with him and he just nodded before scooping y/n in his arms before leaving. 
I slowly walked towards taehyun. 

He was just chuckling. How can he still chuckle with the state he is in now?
" I might now see you Sungwoon-ssi .. but i can imagine your face being priceless about what i'll tell you right now." he laughed. "Your precious little y/n is dying." he added 

"What did you do to her?" 

He just smirked "She tasted amazing" 

I looked to the side and found a broken piece of glass laying close to my feet "Virgin blood always taste amazing, i hope she dies as fast like i did with your pathetic mother.''

He k-killed my mom? I grabbed the broken glass and sliced Taehyun's throat open making all his blood spat out on my face. i kept repeating it while screaming. 
I looked around and saw some vampires looking at me with pure shock as my eyes turned black.  

"Bring my mother you fuckers before i kill all of you!" 

The leftover vampires left quickly and came back with a body and placed it right infront of me. 
I glanced down before throwing the broken glass away and kneeled down and removed my mom's hair that was covering her face. 

"HYUNG!" I shouted looking at Seokjin, he quickly came towards me and checked her pulse. 

He gave me a look before shaking his head.  "I-i'm sorry...she's gone ... " 

I stood up and looked up at the sky..
"What do you want me to do Sungwoon-ssi?" he asked looking at me. 

"Kill the other and then burn this place." I stated before walking away from there.
Taehyung and Jimin  ripped the last few vampires  their head off before making a little fire. 

_______________________________

Your POV 

I woke up when i felt a soft hand on my forhead and opened my eyes slowly. 
I blinked a few times adjusting to the light before looking to the side to see Hoseok standing there next to me. In the corner of the room i saw Rosé, Lisa, Jennie & Jisoo standing there. 

When they noticed that i was awoken they stood up walked towards me. 
"How are you feeling?" Jisoo asked  walking to the other side helping me sit up before handing me a glass of water. 

"Dizzy.." i responded

"It's understandable, you lost a lot of blood. It's a miracle that you're still alive! Normally when Taehyun sucks blood he would of sucked you dry already." Hoseok said. 

My hand went to my neck and Lisa quickly held my hand down "Don't touch it for now.. y-you got poisoned and it took a lot of stuff to get it out of your blood..." 

"I tried my best, so now you still need to get enough rest." Hoseok added 

I glanced around the room and saw that Rosé was crying. 
"Rosé-ah, why are you crying?" 

She looked at me and wiped her tears before smiling at me "Eonnie you idiot! I thought you we're gone!" she sniffed. 

The doors bursted open and i glanced over the side and saw Sungwoon panting hard. 
He sighed when he saw that i was awake and quickly walked over to me hugging me tightly. 

"Ow ow ow!" 

He let go of me and apologised looking at my neck "Are you okay baby?" he asked with worry in his eyes. I saw the others leaving the door, soon me and Sungwoon were alone in the room. 
I started to cry and he pulled me back into a hug comforting me.

"It was so scary Sungwoon oppa... it was so horrible... i-i thought that i w-was gonna d-die.." i cried into his chest as he held me tightly rubbing cirkels on my back.  "Shhh, it's over now. I'm here you're safe now." 

He pulled back and cupped my cheeks before leaning in placing a soft kiss on my lips. "I won't let you be in anymore danger. Ever" he whispered leaning his head against mine. 

"I-is it over now for good?" i whispered. 

He nodded his head before pulling me against him again hugging me tightly. 

_________________________

A week later i was completely healed. When i went back home a few days after the accident what had happened i lied to my parents and told them that i was just staying over with the girls from school and they believed it ofcourse. 

Jihoon noticed that something was on my neck but i just said that it was a hickey to shut him up. I even asked Jimin to erase some of my memories because i would be having nightmares now and then. 

School also reopened because we got a replace teacher for Mrs. Ha who got killed in the school building because of Taehyun. 
Luckily Sungwoon lives with the boys. 

A month later.

"Mom! I'm going to the mall with the girls!" i yelled as i grabbed the house keys walking to the frontdoor. I saw Jihoon and Daniel playing on the X-box in the living and waved at them before heading out of the door. 

I walked to the gates and jumped into Sungwoon's car and buckled myself in.
He leaned over me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Hey baby'' he greeted me and i turned around to see Lisa and Jungkook on the backseats. I greeted them as Sungwoon started the car. 

I was so happy that everything went back to normal. 
Joy and Sungjae started to date aswel like a week ago and we we're all going to hang out with eachother at the movies. 
I glanced at Sungwoon's side profile and smiled while intertwining our fingers together. A soft smile placed on his lips as he brought our linked hands to his lips placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand making me giggle. 

The End.
____________________________________________________________