26

School was over in 5 minutes, we we're all working in our books. I kept secretly glancing over my shoulder to look at Sungwoon who was just focussing on something out of the window. 
As soon as the bell rang everyone packed their stuff and quickly left the room while saying a goodbye to our new teacher. 

I threw my bag over my shoulder and waited for Sungwoon at the door Jennie joining me, because she was waiting for her boyfriend a.k.a Taehyung. 

Soon the 3 boys came into vieuw. Sungwoon wrapped his arm around my shoulder was guiding my out of the schoolbuilding with the others following behind us. 

I saw Rosé running towards Jimin and literally jumped into his arms kissing his face all over. 
As we walked towards the parking a voice stopped us. 
We all turned around and saw Mrs. Ha standing there smiling at us. 

"Can i talk to Sungwoon for a minute?" she asked politely 

"No" 

"Please? It won't be long." 

Sungwoon turned around and glared at the woman who was still standing on the same place. 
He walked towards her and literally dragged her to the side where no one was able to see them. 

"Uh ... who is she?" Rosé questioned while looking up at Jimin. 

"His mom.." he responded while looking at sungwoon's direction. I knew it! 

"I didn't knew he had a mom ..." Rosé muttered 

Taehyung's phone pinged and he took this phone out of his pocket while reading what's on his screen. He then looked up at us and told us we were able to leave. 
I raised a brow and looked in the direction where Sungwoon was standing with his phone in his hand while glancing at me while his mom was still talking to him. 

He nodded his head towards me and gave me a small smile while Jennie & Rosé linked their arms with mine as they dragged me with them and the boys. 

_______________________

Sungwoon's POV 

I watched as the boys left with the 3 girls before turning my head back in my mom's direction. 
I raised my brow while crossing my arms leaning against the wall that was beside me. 

"Why are you here." 

"Sungwoon, i thought you died..." she whispered. " I thought your brother really killed you.." she added. 

I let out a chuckle before my face turned serious again "He can't even kill me.. he might be older but he can't defeat me." i gritted my teeth  "and he isn't my brother..... I'm NOT a monster"  i added

"He isn't either bab-"

"Don't call me that. I'm not your son anymore. After you married that bastard and choose him instead of me... your own son!" 

My mom grabbed my hand and i quickly smacked her hand away "Don't you dare suddenly come back into my life when you weren't there for me when i needed you the most." 

By now there were tears streaming down her cheeks as she was looking into my eyes. 
I couldn't feel anything, i didn't even regret smacking her away. 
She took a step closer but i took one backwards. 

"I don't need you anymore. I have a new family. They were there for me and they're my brothers." 

"But i'm still your brother aswel" 

I tilted my head upwards and saw Taehyun sitting on a branch close to us. I clenched my hands into fist as he jumped down and landed right next to my mom. 

"You're still my little brother Sungwoon-ah, don't forget that i teached you how to fight." Taehyun smirked "And did you forget how it felt when you killed your first human.... that happened to be your first girlfriend too?" He added while stepping closer to me and whispered into my ear ''You are a monster... just like me" while laughing.

I was about to punch him when he dissapeared in a snap, i turned around and saw that my mom was gone aswel. i punched the wall right next to me and screamed in frustration. 

_____________________________________

Your POV 

Me and the girls were currently at the house of the boys as Seokjin was cooking a meal for us. 
I was sitting on the couch while looking at my phone. Waiting for a sign that Sungwoon was okay. I didn't want to leave him alone with his mom. 

The couch dipped down a little bit and i saw that Hoseok was sitted next to me, he placed his arm over my shoulder and layed his head on my shoulder. "He'll be fine, don't worry to much about it kiddo" he smiled while poking my cheek. 

I frowned. 

He sighed and stood up  "Guess i'll have to cheer you up" he smiled and began to dance & "sing". 
"KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME....ARE YOU RID-" i covered my ears while laughing as he was not singing... he was just screaming the lyrics out of his mouth.

"SHUT UP HYUNG!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled at the same time. Hoseok stopped dancing and glared at the younger boys before running after them. 
Jennie and Rosé walked in the living and plopped down nex to me on the couch. 

"Are you worried about Sungwoon oppa?" Rosé questioned while tilting her head to the side while facing me. Her head resting on the palm of her head as she was leaning against the couch. 
I just nodded my head and looked down at my phone again "He hasn't texted me either.." i whispered. 

As soon as i said that the door opened and few seconds it got slammed shut harshly. 

I peaked over the couch and saw Sungwoon storming off upstairs. 
Jennie nudged my side telling me to go after him. 

As i was about to walk over to the stairs Namjoon & Yoongi blocked my path, i rested my hand on my hip as i looked at them confused. "Where do you think you're going?" Yoongi asked

"To Sungwoon?" 

"That's not really a good idea.. he is literally pissed. He might hurt you" Namjoon stated

 I crossed my arms "He won't, i trust him" i said while tilting my head to the side raising a brow at the older boys who just looked at eachother before stepping aside letting me pass. 

"If he hurts you.. scream and we'll be there in a blink of an eye" Yoongi muttered before going to the kitchen. 

I walked upstairs going to Sungwoon's room and knocked before enterering. 
His room was extremely dark and when i switched on the light i gasped .....

_____________________________________________

A/N: new chapter! 

A/N:
new chapter! 

But can we just talk about this picture of him? I just saw it today and i'm S H O O K  !!!! He looks so damn good and urgh my heart was beating so fast...

Anyways, 

I really hope you liked this chapter! I tried my best to finish this chapter. And i'm in such a good mood today! 

Question for you: What other groups do you stan? Comment down below! 

- Miriam