17

Your POV 

We had finally arrived at their place, Yoongi unlocked the door opening it for me and Seokjin but not for the others as he cutt of Hoseok who was about to enter the house. 

"Yah hyung!" Hoseok whined. 

Yoongi just ignored him and jumped onto the couch laying down while closing his eyes. 
"Don't disturb me, i'm gonna sleep for a bit" he mumbled 

I saw the other boys slipping of their shoes walking on just their socks as they walked their own ways, probably their rooms leaving me behind standing in the living room just glancing around. 

Their house wasn't what i expected, i mean 7 boys living together? I thought it would be a mess right now! And their place doesn't look like in those horror movies or books. Their place looks like an normal house. 

''Noona'' 

''Noona'' 

I turned around seeing Jungkook standing behind me with a soft smile, he came towards me and placed a bandaid  on my cheek while Jimin and Taehyung were standing a little behind him.  Jugkook turned around to glance at them "See! I can control myself!" 

"We we're just making sure.." Jimin mumbled as Jungkook walked passed them. 

He glanced at me and told me that i could sit on the couch if i wanted. 

I slowly walked around the couch and sat down next to Yoongi, he peeked an eye open and saw that it was just me so he closed his eye again, a few seconds later i heard soft snores escaping his lips. I glanced around the room and saw a small blanket laying on the chair. 

I stood up and took it walking towards Yoongi to cover him up with the blanket. He snuggled into the blanket with a small smile on his face. 

"Y/n?!" 

I spinned around when i saw Seokjin mentioning for me to follow behind him to the kitchen. 
I walked into the kitchen and he told me to sit down. I took a chair and sat down while watching him make food. 

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked

"Yes please" i whispered. 

Seokjin looked through the cabinets and took out a glass placing it on the counter he  then walked up the the fridge, he glanced over his shoulder "We have Coke, Lemonade, Sprite, Ice Tea or Water?" 

"Sprite is fine with me" i responded 

Seokjin took the bottle of sprite out of the fridge and walked back towards the counter pouring it in my glass while sliding it towards me. I held the glass thanking him before taking a small sip. 

He then took some ingrediënts and placed them on the counter, taking out a big knife. 

Right at that moment my stomach growled i held my stomach in embarrasment my face was probably pink now. I glanced up at him as he smiled.

"Are you hungry?" he asked chuckling

"Maybe a little bit.." i whispered chuckling.

"I'll prepare everyone some food, if you want i can ask the boys to give you a tour around the house?"