XiuMin:Saranghae Jagiya

“XiuMin oppa!” You yelled,voice filled with excitement.“(Y/N), miss you soo much!”Xiumin said pecking you on the lips.You really miss him,he has a busy schedule,since he's in a famous Kpop band after all.

    “Go change,I'm bringing you on a date.”Xiumin said.Where are we going? you thought,as curiousity took over.

     “Oppa,where are we going?” You asked.

      “It's a secret...” He said,smirking.That hot thing he does,making me want to cuddle instead of going anywhere.You sighed.“Fine..”

       You took a quick shower and dried your hair,and did a french braid.Since you didn't know where you guys are going,you decided to wear something nice and simple.You wore a pink singlet with denim shorts and a black cardigan with pink converse.With make up,you just put eyeliner,mascara and lipgloss,feeling satisfied,you went down.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      You found XiuMin watching the television eating a baozi.You chuckled,causing him to looked at you.“You look amazingly beautiful (y/n).”Xiumin said.Which cause you to blush.

    “So can you tell me where we're going now?” You asked desperately.

     “No can do,i told you,its a secret..”

             “Fine..”

                   -----------

      “Omg!!! You brought me to Lotte World?!” You squeled.Xiumin modded,laughing at your cute ways.

       “Come on,let's go..”Xiumim said pulling you inside.

         You guys started with mini games,he won you 3 huge bears,that you guys had to put it in the car.

          “So,are you enjoying your date so far?” Xiumin asked.

          “Are you kidding me? This is the best day of my life!” You said.He chuckled.

           “Hop on,I'm giving you a piggy back ride!” Xiumim said.You guys done this a hundred times,so you don't worry about your weight,Xiumin keep saying those things like don't be insecure,you're beautiful blah blah blah,But that's what make me love him more.You guys haven't said those 3 words yet,but you figured that you should start,i mean what could go wrong?

         “Hey oppa,let's go ride the feris wheel!” You said still riding on his back .You guys started,i mean Xiumin started to run,which made you hold him tighter,scared that you might fall on your butt.You reach the feris wheel,and hopped down from Xiumin. 

           You went in,and sit in front of Xiumin,it was pretty high,so you have your time.“(Y/N), we've been dating for a year now,i don't knoq why i didn't say it earlier,i guess maybe I'm just afraid that you don't feel that way towards me,you know? I just wanted it to be in a perfect place and perfect time.I guess this is good” Tears start to fall down your face,“So,i just wanted to say..Saranghae Jagiya!” That was the most sweetest thing you heard a guy said to you.You quickly hug him and said.

       “Nado Saranghae!!” You said happily.

          You guys leaned in and kissed passionately,just in time as the fireworks blow out.

Hii!! Hope you like this one,this is requested by    Xiuco99.

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks!!

-Zoe