Luhan:My 1st

ANNYEONG EVERYBODY! This is the list I was talking about in the previous page Authors Note.Is it obvious that Luhan is my first? Of course,i mean look at my name and profile pic?! XD
So,im just gonna use my 'name' here in this imagine.If you dont mind.
Btw,hope you enjoy this one.

"Zoe! Come play with us!"Chen yelled from across field,with his beautiful loud voice,i dont have any trouble hearing it.

"No thanks!Besides I dont even know how to play."I yelled back.God,make sure they heard my soft voice,not my words.

"C'mon! Just play with us,Luhan can teach you!"He yelled back.My eyes widened and my cheeks their probably red already.Thats right,i have a crush on Luhan.I always sit on the bleachers pretending to make my homework or cheering on my best friend Chen(<~Not pretending,sorry Chen XD) but the truth is I just take sneaky glances at Luhan.Since im always here 'cheering on chen', I got close with some of his friends.

"What if I dont want to learn?" I asked shrugging."You have to,besides Luhan is willing to teach you."He said getting closer to the place im sitting,he's probably tired of yelling."Wheres Luhan? I dont see him,so I guess he cant teach me,bye!"I said about to leave until I hear Chen said something and in a second im looking at someones butt."Chen! What the hell???"I shrieked puching his back not the butt though."Im not Chen,and please stop hitting my back."Someone else said,which cause me to stop immedietly.

"Oh my gosh,if I get down from whoever this is,i will seriously get my hands on his neck."I said ,planning my revenge in my mind.The guy,whose voice is very familiar said "Feisty,by the way,Im Luhan." He said walking dwon the stairs of the bleachers,probably going to the field.

HOLY SHET! "Hehe,im Zoe,if you didnt know,nice to meet you,no,nice to meet you ass."I said crossing my arms,blushing crimson red.And I can hear Chen laughing from behind."Can you put me down now Luhan? Im kinda heavy."I said awkwardly."Nope.Chen's orders.And youre not heavy."He said.

Bing! I just got an idea."Hey Luhan,since youre older than him,why do you have to take orders from him?" I said rasing an eyebrow."Yeah,youre right,but im still not putting you down." He said cooly.I groaned."But whyy? I can walk you know."

"I know."He continued walking.

Thud! "Ouchh.."I said rubbing my butt,after Luhan carelessly put me down.My butt....

"At least put me down more gently."I said crossing my arms while glaring at Luhan and Chen,mostly at Luhan,and he just smiled innocently,which again,i almost forgive him.

"Alright now,lets play some soccer."I said clapping my hands."I thought you didnt know how to play?"Chen asked.I fake gasped."And to think that youre my best friend.Well,I lied."I said.

[a/n:I dont know how this soccer things work,so please forgive me for the mistakes.]

"Xiumin! Over here!"I yelled running closer to Xiumin,who has Kris chasing him maybe the ball."Yah! Kris! Curse your long legs!"Xiumin shouted and kicked the ball over to me.I started running towards the goal,of course with the ball.

Xiumin,Tao,Chanyeol and Suho are on my team.While Chen,the betrayal,Kris, Kai and Sehun are on Luhan's team.Well its on like donkey konk!

"Chanyeol! Get it! "I said and kicked the ball towards him.After Chanyeol ran for a few seconds,he already got Kris and Sehun on his tail.Damn it,Kris and Sehun have freaking long legs,but Chanyeol too."Chanyeol Hwaiting!"I yelled running."Ppali ah pabo!"Baekhyun yelled from the bleachers,with the other members that didnt join.I had to laugh at Baekhyun's cheer though,Baekyeol is soo real.

"Tao over here,catch!"Chanyeol said and kicked the ball,but he missed it and the ball went to Luhan.

"Damnit!"I cursed,running closer to Luhan.What to do,what to do.Bing! Another idea.I smirked.Thank gosh i wore a singlet today.

I ran in front of Luhan and start with my plan."Oh my gosh Luhan,youre so good at soccer,you have to teach me more cool tricks."I said with my most seductive voice and my hands ran down his arms.He paused,i think my plan is working."S-sure.."Hr suttered."Really? Thanks..."I said getting the ball without him noticing."Y-your welcome."I heard before running towards my goal,which Kai is guarding,this is easy.

"Luhan! You pabo!"Sehun said angrily and flicked his forehead."Owh,why'd you do that?"Luhan whined."Look..."Sehun sighed."Shit! ZOEEE!!!"I heard Luhan yelled,which caused me to grin more widely.Kris is behing me but i can teol its too late,im already near the goal.

(inserts slow mo moment) I kicked the ball,I see Kai struggling to catch the ball and......GOALL!!!

"Goalllll!! Whoo hooo!"Chanyeol said and hugged me,with XiuMin and Suho following."What a great idea to seduce Luhan,and youre the first,even Sehun cant do that."Chanyeol said laughing,his laugh is so contagious(sp?) we all started laughing.

"Congrats,you're not so bad." Luhan said getting closer."Hmm,not so bad?Then,how can i make it better?"I asked smirking."I dont know maybe,practising mor- "I chuckled and put my arms around his neck and in swift moment I crashed my lips to his.

I was about to pull back,since he didnt do anything,but he pulled me closer and start kissing me,like how i wanted.Fireworks,explosions,anything that was written in a romance novel,but much better.Wolf whistles and hoots came from the other boys,cause me to pull back and smiled.

Girls,nobody is stoping you from being the first to make a move.

HEYYOO! Hope you guys enjoyed that!! I surely do,and i surely hope thatvhappens to me XD,i mean who wouldn't.Am i right?Am i right? Haha Btw,

Dont forget to give me a

Vote

Comment

And

Follow

Thank youuu for the 3.25k reads!! WOOHOOO MUAXX

Xoxo L.O.V.E
Zoë