Baekhyun:My 4th

“That was a great performance,a song Dont Cry, Baby by OXE!"Said the MC.

           OXE is a girl group,i have five members,guess whose the leader? Me.My group is from the BigHit,the first girl group ever,which made us kinda special.

          “(y/n)! Hurry up,group meeting!” Seo Jin,my best friend,or the maknae of OXE.,practically yelled from the other side of the stage.Thank goodness for her not glass breaking, beautiful voice.“Okay,im coming.“I yelled back.I ran back to the backstage,passing speakers with freKing loud music,which is Danger by BTS.Really love that song.

         “Okay,im here.”I breathe.Tired from all the running,i may be skinny and slim,but damn,i get tired so easily.

          “I just wanted to congratulate you guys,the was the best performance ever,even a few stars from SM,YG,you name it, came to congratulate you guys.Im just so proud." Our female Manager said,i could see a tear almost coming out of her eyes.We all gasped in shock.Well,not me.Just happy that a lot of people liked our music and choreography.

            “Awww,dont cry Manager Shin.We have the best manager,thats why were here now.”Hazel said hugging Manager Shin.Soon we all gave a big group hug and erupted into laughters.

                                       ★☆★

             “(Y/n)!”I hear my name from behind,and to see Taehyung,from BTS, running towards me like a maniac.“Pheww,gi-give me a second.That was a long run.”I giggled and nod my head.“Didnt you just finished performing? Btw,that was amazing!”I said.He blushed.“Well,i wanted to ask you something,so I came here as fast as I could.”He said,scratching the back of his neck.

     “So what is it that you wanted to ask?”

     “I was wondering if you wanted to hangout sometime,you know as a friend.”

      “Sure! Here's my number.”I said,and handed him my number,which is already written long ago just Incase something like this happens.

      “Okay,I'll see y--”Taehyung stop on mid-tence.

       I feel an arm around my waist to see,my boyfriend Baekyun from EXO.Okay,this will be awkward for Taehyung.

        “Hey Baekkie..”I said hugging him,i pulled back and stared at both of them.

       “Hey Baekhyun,its nice to see you.”Taehyung said,almost awkwardly.

        “Yeah,nice to see you too.”Baekhyun said with a hint of jealousy and anger.I squeeze his waist,causing him to flinch.He forced a smile and said “You did great back there,that was really cool.”

         “Thanks man..Well I should get going now.Bye (y/n),Baekhyun.”He said and started walking back.

        “Baekkie,do you really have to scare him like that?”I asked.“Well,he is talking to my girlfriend,and since we're keeping this a secret,a lot of people didn't know we're a couple.”Baekhyun said.“Yeah,but do we really have to keep this a secret?”I said innocently, playing with his necktie,loosening it.

          “I cant take it anymore,i havent seen you in week.”He said aggresively while dragging me to a dressing room,which im guessing EXO's dressing room.

           Before I could say anything else, he already pushed me back agains the wall kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

           The heat,fireworks,explosions,pleasure came to me all at once.

          It was a full makeout session,and I maybe have a few hickeys on my neck,after that,someone came opening the door and we pushed each other off immedietly.

         We both see Luhan and Kris standing there with their mouths wide open.I blushed crimson red and adjust my clothing,hair and went to both of them.

      “您好,我是(y/n),Baekhyun的女朋友.(Hello,my name is (y/n),Baekhyun's girlfriend.)”I said in chinese.Which didnt help closing their mouths,i swear,a fly is going to go in there.Turning to see Beakhyun,looking proud,his head held high.Pfft,typical boyfriend.But he look so hot  right now,with his messy hair and a few unbuttoned buttons,his grey necktie on the floor,well,it was a distration.

          Luhan and Kris finally came back to their senses.

           Kris,the first one to greet me.He took my hand and gave it a peck.“It is nice to meet you Milady.”
          “It was nice to meet you too Kris.”I said with a perfect english accent,and gave him a smile.

            Next,Luhan greeted me.“您好,我是鹿晗。(Hello,I am Luhan.)”I smiled And bowed too.

         “Okay,hyung,we should probably go,we need to give these two lovebirds some time.”Kris said pulling Luhan out the door closing it behind him.

        “Yo Baekhyun!”Kris called out again.

       “What?”

       “Get it.”

           With that,he closed the door,locking it this time,and went back to where we left off.

HEYAA GUYSSS!!I I FINALLY UPDATED,SINCE FOREVER,AND I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING SOOO LONGGG.ITS BEEN BUSY,SCHOOL STARTED TWO MONTHS AGO,I HAD AUTHORS BLOCK AND ALL THAT SHITS.BUT THERES MORE TO COME,HOPE YOU DONT GIVE UP ON THIS.Thank you for still reading this book. Really love you guys.
-Zoe

Vote

And

Comment

Thank youu <3 <3