KyungSoo: Baking Class, EPIC FAIL.

You walked down the hallways,making your way to your class,which is baking.Your best friend was supposed to be with you today,since it's your first,but she decided to ditch you for her date.Pfft-Best friend..

              You finally reach the class,and noticed a cute guy sitting alone on the left side,so you grow some balls and decided to sit beside him.“Hey..” You said.“Oh,hey..” He waved to you.“My names (y/n).”

     “My name is Kyung Soo,but you can call me D.O.”He said as he smiled at you,you smiled back of course.

      “Okay class,i mean Kyung Soo and--”The teacher looks at you.“(Y/N)” You said nicely.“And,(y/n)” She continued.“Since it's only you two are the only ones here,im gonna give you guys a recipe which you two have to follow,and your both partnered up,and I'lll come back to taste it.Okay?”You both nodded,with that the teacher grab her things and went out the class.

          You both look at the recipe.Heart-Shaped red velvet cake.What is this? Valentines Day? You thought.Its obviously not,since its on the end of July.You looked at D.O,his face also has the same as yours,confusion. You cant help but stare at his handsome face.His heart-shaped mouth,his cute round eyes.You were enjoying the view beside you until he looked at you,you blushed embarrassed,he caught you staring at him.

        “So,let's get started..”You said,breaking the awkwardness that just happened a few seconds ago.He nodded.

           You and D.O wear your aprons and he got the electric mixer ready while you get the ingredients.You look from the corner of your eyes and saw D.O staring at you,you blushed,hopefully he won't notice.

           “Why is your face red?” You looked at him,and your eyes widened.Well,he definitely notice,you thought.You touched your face,“Um..i-i don't know,probably its because it's hot in here..”You mumbled.He chuckled.“It's not hot in here,it's like 15 degrees in here.”He said.Shit.“Um,can you help me get the mixing bowl on top of the shelves?”You said changing the subject.“Sure..” He said.You sigh in relief.

           “Shit...”You mumbled,the flour is being a stuck up bitch and wont go in the electric mixer without wasting half of it.Gosh im bad at baking,you thought.You keep adding more flour and--- you froze.“You cant hold it like that,--”D.O said,while correcting your hands,behind you,almost like a back hug.“Umm..o-okay..”You said blushing.You try putting more flour,your hands shaking since D.O hasn't left your back yet,in fact his hand is on your waist now.You ignore the fact that his head is on your shoulder and try to focus on the bowl.

          You froze completely,when D.O was starting to kiss your neck and your shoulders.“uh-umm,D.O,w-what are you doing?”You said,trying to hold back moan.He didn't answer.Omgg,,im freaking out,you thought.You had no other choice to stop him,but then you grab the flour with your hands and throw it at him.Well,no turning back now,you thought.

        “Hey..!”He said as he starting to laugh.What?! “Your face was priceless.”He said still laughing.You got more angry and grab another handful of flour and throw it at him,this time it hit him on the face.He stopped laughing completely.“Oh,it's on.” He said seriously.Oh no..He grab a handful of frosting you both made earlier and throw it at you.And war started.

            “We're soo dead.”You said,as you stand in the middle of the mess you and D.O made.The tables and floor was filled with frosting,flour and eggs,while the whiteboard has some red frosting.The rest of the things were,well...

             “Let's go!!”D.O said grabbing your hand and run towards the door.

              “Where are we going?”You asked.“Getting out of here ASAP without getting caught.”D.O said.“Okay but wait..”You went to the teacher's table and took out a piece of paper and wrote...

Sorry teach :)

Grab D.O's hands and went out the door.

Hope ya like it,sorry it took soooo long for an update,Miaannnhaeeee!!

Btw,this is requested by exoplanetkaisoo,sorry it took so long.

Follow

Comment

and

Vote

Thank You!!