Baekhyun: dRuNk

I just wanted to say  ...Enjoy!

Your name here is Kimberly.

    One......Two.....Three...Fou-whats the number next? Oh no,im already drunk! Oh yeah, Five! 

      “Five cans of beer in 2 minutes! Winner goes to Kim!!”The host of the party said,I forgot whats his name.Everyone cheered,I mean who can top that? Five cans in 2 minutes,and im a gurrll.Hiccup! “Heyyy,you!! Yeah you with the bigs ears, verryyy attractive guy.” You said pointing to the host.“wow,you're drunk!” He chuckled.“He he,whats hiccup your hiccup name?” You asked,very weirdly? “Chanyeol..” He said.“Ohh,so thats your hiccup name.Well gotta go do what hiccup drunk people does.Ta-ta!” I said and sloppily kiss his cheek.hiccup.

       “Hey! Do you know where hiccup is Australia?”I asked the bartender.I think his name was something like B-- Brandon or Bryan,Or is it BooBoo,like the BooBoo Stewart,that hot asian chuncky guy from  twiliggy.No,Twilight.“I think its somewhere around on Earth?” He said raising an eyebrow.“Ha ha,you are soo smartt! I dont even know how much did I drink.” I said to him,whatever his name was.Might as well ask him again.“Hey,whats your name again?” I ask playing with his collar.“ I already told you like 7 times,its Baekhyun.” He said giving me a drink.“Okay,sheeshh,drunk woman here!.What is this shit!?” I asked after taking a sip of the drink he gave me.“Its to get rid of your drunkness.”He said.“But I wannaa gettt drunkk!!”I whined.“No you cant get anymore drunk than this,you drank like what,5 cans?” I nodded vigorously.“Someone must have spiked your drinks.”He continued.

    “Maybe its You,You know maybe you want to get in my pants? Who knows.?”You said cupping his cheek with one hand.“Yahh! I-Im not that kind of guy.” He yelped.Caught ya red handed.“Oh really? ” I asked playing with the buttons on his shirt.He gulped.I smirked.“You can if you want to.”I said while touching his bare chest.“Uhmm- Hey..I need to get you home before you do anything stupid.” He said buttoning his shirt.I pouted.“You dont know where I live.” I said smirking.“Shit...Then just stay the night in my apartment,no one will harass you there.”He said getting his keys from the drawers.“Maybe you,or the other way around.” I said wiggling my eyebrows.He rolled his eyes.

            “So,this is my bedroom where you'll be sleeping,for now.” Baekhyun said while I step in his room.Its big and cozy. Without thinking I jumped on his bed and started jumping.I dont think im sober yet.Here are some clothes you can wear,change in the toilet and wash up if you like.”Baekhyun said giving a oversize t-shirt and boxers.“Okay,wanna join?”I suggested,while winking.He sighed.I chuckled and went in the bathroom.

     “You're sleeping on the couch?”I asked,sobering up a little bit,after puking in the bathroom numeral times.“Yeah.”He said casually,and let me tell you,he is only wearing a boxer and a tight grey t-shirt.My view.“Just sleep with me,its your apartment anyway.I mean,beside me,yup beesiidde me.Hehe”I said nervously.Oh shit.He laugh at my silliness. “Fine...”He said getting his pillow from the couch and went in the room with me.

        I lay down on the right side and Baekhyun on the left side.I face him.“Hey,Thank you.”I said.“I'd probably wake up in a hangover.So thank you.” He smiled.“Your welcome,good night.” He said.Did I forget to mention that he sleeps shirtless.No? Okay. “Goodnight.” With that,I fell into deep slumber.

           Tweet tweet tweet. I yawned and sit up,seeing a dude shirtkess beside me,and me wearing a guys shirt.Holy shimoli....I check under the covers to check if im wearing pants.Boxer.Holy shimoli shiz...Did I just slept with someone?! Oh my gosh..

           “If your thinking that you slept with me,No,that didnt happen.”

Heyysss,,hope You guys like that,I hope she  act drunk enough haha XD

Thats it,you can clap for me now,2 imagines in one day.Btw,dont forget to....

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thankss!!