Give Me 15 Seconds:Do Kyung Soo

So here's another imagine of D.O.I choose My love from the star because,well,D.O kinda looks like him and the name is almost similar,so why not? This is one of my favourite part of the series,which is episode 8 or 9,i forgot but Hope You EnJoy it!Btw,credit goes to the director.

"Why not? You dont drink with a pottery piece?You dont drink with a dog? I guess you cant drink with a tree."You said taking a sip of your beer."Are you drunk already?" Do Kyung Soo asked looking at you."No,Not at all."You said putting your beer on a table besise the sofa you both were sitting on.He looked away.

"Listen..."You said trying to catch his attention.He looked at you."There's something called chemi between people.Chemi..it's short for something.Anyway it means chemical reaction.But im full of chemicals.All men go crazy when they see me,they get on fire.Do I have no chemistry with woman? No! In other words, Im a charm full of jealousy.Femme Fatale."You finished your talk."If you're not drunk,then you should go see a shrink."Kyung Soo said,still not looking at you."I already did,I went to see a doctor."You said as he looked at you."This is the part that pissed me off.I even went to a psychiatrist for counseling because of you."You continued,your voice getting louder on the last sentence."I was diagnosed with dependence, that I depend on you to much!"He looks at you."But how could you refer to me as a pottery,a dog or as a tree?" You said getting angrier.He looked down,probably feeling guilty."This never happened in my life!"You said."If you were human,how could you not react to me?!"You asked angrily.He rolled his eyes.

"This is the problem."You said calmly."I need to get my career back,How can I get back to the top when mg confidence level is so low.This is no good." You thibk of something and turned your body to face him."Give me 15 seconds." KyungSoo looked at you with arms crossed and asked."What 15 seconds?" "My nickname is the fairy of 15 seconds,I mesmerize people in the 15 seconds of the commercial.So give me 15 seconds."You continued."If you still consider me as a pottery,a dog or a tree 15 seconds later..I'll admit im as good as a tree."You finished.He scoffed and started to get up from the sofa but you grabbed him on the arm and pulled him down facing you and on the other hand you take your phone and set timer for 15 seconds.

"Ready,Start." You let go of his arm and started to pose,while he stared at you with no emotion. 6,5 he started leaning closer. 4,3,2,1 Nothing. Feeling dissapointed,you looked down at your phone,before you know it,Kyung Soo grabbed your hand and your neck and pushed his lips to yours.Your eyes widened in shock.But sooner or later,you feel your eyes closing and started kissing him back.

Hey Hey,I know its short but hope u like it.

~Zoë

Follow

Vote

Comment

Thankss!