Chanyeol: Arrange Marriage?? Part 2

“Soo....”You said,trying to break the awkwardness.“Um,excuse me,here's your drink,chocolate chip cream.” The lady said,putting your drink in front of you.“Thank you!” You said,taking a sip of your drink.“You like chocolate chip cream??” Chanyeol asked,his eyes brightened.

        “Yeah!”You said,smiling at him.“That's my favourite too,i order it evertime i come here..” You laughed at his childishness(sp?). “Really,me too!” You said,clearly forgotten about  your mother sitting right next to you while your talking to your cute future husband.

       “You guys should talk more,and im going to do some errands around town so,have fun kids!!” Your mom said quickly,that you didn't even get say goodbye.I bet she's planning something,you thought.

       “So,wanna play 20 questions?”You asked.

      “Sure..”He replied smiling,which you smiled back,of course.

       “Okay,I'll go first.What do you do?”You asked.

       “Um..I'm in a kpop band.”

       The questions go on and on,somehow you guys have a lot in common.You both play guitar and sing/rap.You were starting to like Chanyeol,he is what your mom said,nice and cute.Your mom came back 40 minutes later and found you two laughing together.She seemed happy and relief about it.Maybe marrying Chanyeol isn't so bad after all,you thought.

              The wedding is going to be held next year,so you guys had time to get to know each other more.Which you thought was great.Well,let's see how it goes...you thought.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year later....

           “(Y/N)..”Chanyeol said.You looked at him,and stopped eating.You guys were on a date,for your 1 year anniversary,yeah,you guys were dating,a few days after you guys met.

           “Yes Chanyeol?” You said. He lets out a shaky breath,stand up and kneel down,taking out a small box from his pocket,you started to feel tears on your eyes,realizing what happen.You stand up in front of him and put your hands on your mouth trying not to burst in tears.

         “(Y/F/N),We were arrange to marry each other,well,I was very angry that i have to marry someone i don't know,but as soon as my eyes set on yours,i knew that i am going to be happy and i knew that i could make you happy too,My thoughts on how stupid about this arrangements,was completely gone,not just because your beautiful,your smart,nice and kind,but and also loving, i always wanted a wife who loves her child no matter what happens,Sarangheyo,I love you so much so, Narang gyeorlhon hallae(Will you marry me)?” Tears already fell down your face...you were soo happy,that you didnt even think twice of marrying him.

           “Naega Hal(I do)”

         Chanyeol place the ring on your finger and kiss your hand slightly.He stand up,and you kissed him immediately,people were awwing at you guys,you heard congratulations from a chorus of people,but you didn't care,you were now kissing your fiancé! You smiled at the kiss and said “Nado saranghae..” And continue to kiss him again.

     The End.

*Hope you guys really like that,I had to put all my emotions in there.Pheww, soo

Vote

Comment

Follow

and add this book to your library, i would be updating everyday!

Enjoy!! Thank you!

~Zoe