Chanyeol:Meant To Be

Im so nice right now,updating like, I dont know,everyday? Pfftt- kidding.
Chanyeol Imagine here..I just remembered the post in FB about a girl and boy,yeah,just read this to understand what the hell I was talking about just now.Btw,Chanyeol's hair,is like soo cute here X)
Okay,so enjoy!

≠ Chanyeol's PoV ≠

         “Omigoshhh! Chanyeol! You gotta help me find a Manny's and Peddy's salon! W-T-F, don't just sit there and stare at me? I broke a freaking nail!” My super annoying girlfriend whined.I looked at her annoyed.Seriously,I need to break up with her.I get up from my seat and started to walk away from the condominium and head to the park a few blocks away from here.I need fresh air. “Park Chanyeol! Where the hell are you going? Didn't I tell you to find an super expensive nail salon for me?!” She yelled.“Im going to the park,to get some fresh air.”I said angrily.“Wait,are you cheating on me?!”She breaks.Urghhh,she's so dramatic.Ladies and Gentlemen,please get a seat and a popcorn.Cause the show is starting in 1,2,3-- “Chanyeol! I thought you love me! I have the perfect figure for you, you're handsome and im gorgeously hot,we're meant to be! Don't you see that! I love you Chanyeol!And now you're going to the park and cheat on me! With who? A girl whose uglier than me? NOBODY's prettier than me! Im hotter than Pixie Lott!”She whined.“Hey! Just shut up! Even a gorilla is prettier than you! I rather get eaten by a Kris(dragon XD) than marrying you!We're over!” I yelled,getting angrier.She becomes quiet.“Is Kris single?” What the effing hell.Without any other words,I left slamming the door.

≠ Your PoV ≠

    “Mom, im going to the park!!”You shouted to your mom who is in the kitchen baking cookies.“Okay,be careful honey!”She shouted back.After hearing the reply,I went out the door and started walking to the park which is only a few blocks from home.Theres also a condominium a few blocks from here,its huge,you heard that theres a few celebrities living in there.But you could careless.

         After arriving at the park,you took a seat on the swing and just stare at the blue sky.You took a picture out from your wallet and stare at it.It was supposed to be a girl and a boy hugging,about 7 years old.The girl was you  and the boy was your childhood bestfriend.But the picture was tear in half,the other part is with the boy.You cant remember the face or the name of the boy,you only have a pic of the 7 year old boy,he left without saying a word or a goodbye.You see a tear on the picture, not realising that you were crying.You didnt bother wiping them away,until you heard twigs breaking and footsteps.You wiped your tears away quickly and look up the sky,hoping the air would dry them quickly.

    “May I?” The boy said,sexy boy.

     “Sure..”You said smiling.He smiled back of course.It becomes quiet again.

      “May I see this?”He asked,gesturing to the picture place on your lap.“Oh,um,sure.” You shuttered.“Why is it teared?”He asked.“I guess,it was teared in half by my childhood friend,he left without saying anything.” You said sadly.“Im Chanyeol.Park Chanyeol.” He said taking his hand out.“(y/n),(y/full/n).” You chuckled and shake his hand.Chanyeol took out his wallet and show you a picture.“It was also teared,but this one is a girl.”He said.You look at him shocked.That's me,you thought.“Wait,you're my best friend?”You asked him still shock.He nodded.

     ..“I recognize you the moment you smiled at me,I remember that beautiful smile of yours anywhere.”He said making you blush.“I cant believe its you!”You said standing up.“I mean,you just left without saying goodbye.”You said softly.“I know,Im sorry,its just,I dont want to tear up infront of you,and Im nit good at goodbyes.” He said,also standing up.You immediately hug him.“I miss you,You idiot!” You said crying.“Im sorry,but at least im back now.”He said.You look at him in the eyes.He wipe the tears streaming down your face with his thumb.“Or maybe we're Meant to be. ” And then he kiss you.

Hope you guys like it. What do you think of  Chanyeol's ex girlfriend? Is she dramatic and bitchy enough? XD
Dont forget to

Vote

Follow

Comment

Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo! <3<3