Baekhyun and Tao:Lövë Triänglë

Warning:There might be some heated scenes here and there,soo,yeah.

Your Pov:

          “BAEKHYUN!! PUT ME DOWN NOW!! ”I yelled hitting his back,well,I don't want to wake up for the first of school as a senior,So,i get thrown over Baekhyun's shoulder. “No way Princess.”Baekhyun said.“Put me down,please,Baekkie..” I said with the most cutest voice,i can make,I can feel him loosened his grip on me,hinting that I'm were winning.But i thought wrong,he dropped me on the bed and he stared at me with his eyes turning dark.“Don't expect me to be a sweet guy,when you make that sound.” Baekhyun said with a deep husky voive.“What sound?” I asked him with the same voice,innocently.

He groaned.“Stop doing that!!” He said,desperately.He was off of me now,and i can feel my cheeks warmed up,and my heart beating faster.Snapped out of It!! He's my best friend for christ sake,why am i feeling like this.“Baekhyun,what's wrong?” I asked,stepping closer to him.“Don't make me love you more..”He grumbled,thinking i can't hear him,but i heard it loud and clear.By now,he was clutching to his hair and the other hand behind his neck.

          “Hey...” I said,stepping in front of him.“What's wrong,really?” I said,touching his cheek,looking deeply in his eyes. “If you need time,then I'll ju-- He cutted me off by kissing me passionately.Omfg,what the hell is happening?! Im kissing my best friend! Should i kiss him back or oh fudge it.I kissed him back shoving my thoughts to the back.I put my arms around his neck and his hand on your waist and on my cheek.His tounge licking my lips asking for entrance which I just granted without hesitation.I know this sounds cliche but it's true,i feel millions of butterflies,and sparks everywhere.But this is Baekhyun,my best friend since birth.We pulled away,trying to catch our breath while staring into each other eyes.

          “I'm sorry..” With that,he just walked out the door.

Don't make me love you more?

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I walked in the school,everyone staring at me,with envy in girls eyes and lust in boys eyes.Not to sound cocky,but I'm pretty popular here.And since I'm a senior it just added up more respect.But i have 3 best friends who doesn't use me for fame.Well,2 i guess.Im still trying to forget about what had happen an hour ago in my bedroom.Me,wearing nothing but short shorts and my sports bra,making out with Baekhyun.Could this day get more interesting?

               “(Y/N)!! I got news for you!”My 2nd best friend,Cynthia said.

                “Oh hey Cynthia,it's so great to see you,Im fine.Thanks for asking.”I said sarcasticly.She rolled her eyes.“Hey (Y/N), i miss you soo much,its so great to see you.” She said hugging me.I laughed,soon she joined.

              “So,what's this news you're so excited about? It seems soo important that you forgot to hug me?” I said,smirking.

              “Oh come on! You're still mad about that??”She said.“I was just joking, chill.” I said,laughing.

               “Yeah,yeah, now back to the news,there's a new--”“HOT guy in senior class.” Ashley said cutting Cynthia off.Ashley is another one of my best friends.Cynthia,rolled her eyes and crossed her arms and said “I wanted to tell her that.!” She so childish. “So?,Btw,I called dibs on Newbie.”Ashley said as she wink.“Who is he anyway? Its the first day,and there's already gossips,i mean,is he really that hot?” I said,with a boring voice.

     “Yes I am.And who called dibs on me?”

      We all turned our heads and i only can say one word.

SHIT...

*Another cliffhanger!!  Hope ya like it.

And this is requested by exoplanetkaisoo!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY!

-Zoe