Chanyeol:My 3rd

Annyeong my beautiful readers! As you can see,this is a Chanyeol imagine,my third bias.Chanyeol was my third before,and then I watched roommate,then he became my second,but then he dropped to the third again,because Kai is just sooo....Hot!

So the characters in this imagine doesnt belong to me,obviously.Its just you and a few Roomates' character.So hope you enjoy this!

"Chanyeol,when is your girlfriend coming?" Sung Woo asked Chanyeol,who is sitting on the couch texting you.

"An hour later."Chanyeol said,well,thats what you said on the text."Okay,i should go cook dinner for everybody."Sung Woo said and before he could go to the kitchen,Chanyeol stopped him.

"Can I help you prepare dinner? I want to make something special for (y/n)."Chanyeol said eagerly which make Sung Woo to chuckle at his eagerness."Of Course."

You stepped out of your van,and said goodbye to your band mates.Chanyeol,your boyfriend asked you to visit him today,you agreed without hesitation.Chanyeol seems very fond with them,and he always speaks about them everytime you guys talk on the phone.You think it was sweet that he cared so much for them.

You stopped in front of the doorstep and sighed.You are cleary nervous,since you didnt really know them,because youve never met them in person, unless watching them on tv counts.You swallowed.And ring the doorbell.

"Omo!! (y/n) !!Annyeonghaseyo!Soohyun imnida."Soohyun greeted very excitingly,guessing she's a fan.

"Annyeonghaseyo Soohyun,(y/n) imnida."You said bowing and smiling brightly at her, you are also a happy apple,thats why you and Chanyeol are so perfect together,the MC's words not mine.

"I know! I watched all your videos! Youre so talented! Im your biggest fan."She gushed,causing you to blushed and stand there awkwardly.Its not everyday you see a celebrity fangirls about (your band name). "Thank you."You muttered,even for a celebrity,youre still pretty shy.But once you more comfortable,your true side reveals,The Happy Virus.

"Soohyun-ah,stop fangirling and let the girl in!" Lee SoRa said jokingly."Annyeonghaseyo Le Sora!"You bowed.She greeted back.

You walked in the house and immedietly your mouth dropped.This house is gorgeous.The piano,the stairs the rooms,everything.

"Gorgeous isnt it?"So Ra said.I nodded."Yeah its amazing."I gushed.Okay,you guys probably sounding like you two were gushing about something like,a wedding dress,or a daughter in a wedding dress."Yeah,we probably are."So ra said laughing."Did i said it out loud? Oops."You said laughing along with her.

"So,wheres Chanyeol by the way."You asked sitting on the sofa between Bom and Sora,while Seho,Soo Hyun,Nana and Dong Wook in front of us.To be honest,it was really awkward.

"He's cooking with Sung Woo."Bom said,awkwardly."Okay."And then it was silence again.

"Yahh! Why are you guys so quiet! I cant handle it."Seho scolded.You all looked at him shocked by his sudden outburst.

"Its really awkward..."Nana said cutely.Ghe others agree,so do you.

"How about this..."Seho said moving his hands around like it was some magic show.You all nodded gesturing him to continue."We play a game called,20 questions."He said.The others look at him like he was dumb.You decided that it was actually a good idea,since you know Chanyeol is gonna be helping in the kitchen for a while,since theyre cooking for a lot of people."Sure!"You said all cheerie,causing them to look at you this time.You just smiled innocently."Lets start shall we?"Seho grinned mischievously rubbing hid hand together while laughing evilly(Again,is that a word?)."Yahh! Stop it will you.Its like youre planning to kill us or something."Bom said hitting him on the arm playfully,easily for her,because Seho is just beside her.We all laughed which lighten the awkwardness a lot.