Lay:My 5th

“Hey babe,lets do something today!”I said excitingly,jumping on the couch which Lay is sitting on,making him jump on his seat too.“Like what?”Lay asked wiggling his eyebrows.“Not something like that Lay..”I plopped down next to him.“Then what?”He asked ,softly kissing my lips. Damnn this boy.
      “Well,I saw photos in Instagram,where couples do all kind of couple-y stuffs,like got to the amusement park,eat ice cream,wear matching clothes and other stuffs like that.I figured,if we didnt have anything to do today we can do that.”I said shyly,playing with the hem of my shirt.
      “Of course we can,why not right?”He said taking my hands amd kiss them.
       “Really? Okay i'll go change,wear something red!”I said excitely and leaving to my room without hearing his reply.But I could hear soft chuckle from him which takes that as a yes.

         “You ready?” Lay asked looking slightly nervous and with car keys in hands.I grinned.“Yupp.”
          “So where do you wanna go?” He said as we sit in our seats and pulling our seatbelts.“How about we go the park? Then we can go get ice cream after that?”I suggested.He smiled.“Sounds like a plan.” He said with a cowboy accent.I laughed.“Lets get this show on the road.” With my cowgirl accent and pecking him on the lips.Grinning, we leave the garage.This is why I love him, it just feels natural around him.

          ”I know...” We both sang.“That something has changed”I grinned at him.
  “ Never felt this way.”
“And right here tonight”
“this could be the...”

    Wait for it.

“Start of somethin' new, It feels so right..To be here with you, ooh” We screamed our hearts out

  “And now lookin' in your eyes” Lay tilted my chin with his free hand and we look deeply into each other eyes.
“ I feel in my heart” I sang.
“Feel in my heart”
“ The start of somethin' new”
“ Ohhhh, yeahh”

It was just like that throughout the whole song,laughing and singing or should I say screaming and with his phone video taping us. And songs from my phone connected to the car stereo.Our hands either intertwined or flinging around randomly.As we head to the ice cream shop a couple miles from the park.We did everything a couple would do in the park. Picnic, took bunch of photos, talking,laughing, making out.Lay looking nervous a few times.Not sure why though. Oh and Lay bought his guitar with him, so we did a song which he compose himself, attracting a few people.Thats probably why.

   Park Date. Check.
   High school musical carpool with Boyfriend. Check.

      “We're here.C'mon me wants some ice cream.” Lay said and hurriedly take off his seatbelt and coming to my side to open the door for me.
     I laughed at his excited behaviour.
    “Me too Babe, me too.”I said stepping out of the car and grab his hand, leading him to the store.

     “I'll have a cheesecake ice cream, and Chocolate strawberry for the lady.” Lay ordered.I smiled, knowing that Lay remembered what I ordered the first time we met. Yes,the first time we met is in this ice cream shop.

      “Here you go, enjoy your day.”
       “Thanks.” We both said and made our way to the couple sit in the corner.The same table we shared from before.And we start enjoying the ice cream and comfortable silence.

        “You remembered.” I said suddenly.
         “What?” He asked.
        “You remembered this.” I gestured to the shop and the ice cream.
        “I did, it wasnt that long ago.” He said shrugging his shoulders, and smiling.
         “ That was three years ago...” I chuckled.“Yeah it was.” He put down his ice cream and held my hand.

         ” Jane, i'll always remember the day I met you,and I've always remember the days we went out on a date, or just sitting at home watching Titanic,and I remember the fights we had, the mistakes I made, and you,everything.And I'll definitely remember the day I ask you to marry me.”

     I looked at him in suprised and happiness.“Oh Lay...” I sighed.

     He got down on one knee and took a box out of his pocket.

     “Jane, I love you so much, everyday more and more. Will you, Jane marry me?”  

      I almost just burst in tears, everyone must have been staring, I cant even function my brain or mouth.

     YES!

      “Yes Lay, yes I do.” I almost yelled. I got off my chair and grab him by his collar and not even letting him react to what I said and kiss him. Kiss him like it was the last day on earth.

      “I love you.”

       “I love you more.”

Marry my boyfriend. Double Check.

Song: Start of Something New by Gabriella amd Troy (High School Musical)

Vote. Comment.
I really appreciate the comments tho,fixed some of the mistakes and it also makes me rellly guilty for not continuing this.Thank for reading eventho I didnt udate anymore. Xx ❤