Sehun: Bad Boy is My Tutor?

“Sweetie,you can't keep failing on your math,you know?”Your mom said.“I know mom,i keep trying but it's soo hard.”You whined.Seriously,did you see those freaking letters and numbers together in algebra,when are we gonna use it anyway,I don't friggin get it, 5xy + 10xy? To be honest,i don't even sure about my answer to that,You thought.

           “I got you a tutor.”

            “Who?” You asked taking a sip from your drink.

            “Sehun,our neighbor's son..”

SPPPPPPRRRTTTT---

             “WHAT?! But can't you choose another tutor? Other than him??!”

              “He always had A+,and he said he would give us free sessions.”

You could not believe that the most popular, pervert,bad boy in school ls gonna tutor you.....in MATHS!! If only mom really know him,then she wouldn't bother asking him to tutor me,you thought.

           “So your sessions starts tomorrow,at his house,I'm gonna go to work and no funny business with him,understood?”Your mom said sternly.You nodded.You would cut her off on the 'funny business' thing,but you decided to shrug it off.

            “Soo,5xy+12q+5xy..and the answer is??” Sehun asked.Well,I'm in his house now,in this hormonal teenage's bedroom.How safe is that?,you thought.Note the sarcasm.Okay back to maths.“10xy12q?” You asked or said,not sure about the answer.“Correct,now let's move on to another question..”He said.You nodded.“Me plus you plus bed minus clot--”You cutted him off.“Don't even finish that sentence.”You said sternly.You were almost starting to think that he was a decent guy,teaching you maths and all..“Im just kidding,chill.Now the next question..”You nodded.

         Today is the day,that the teachers start smiling evilly(if thats even a word XD) and students starts to panick.Today is the day we all take math test.“Stoo being so dramatic..”Your best friend said.You rolled your eyes.“This is mathematics were talking about!!”You said.“Well,there's my class..see you later,good luck.”She said.“Yeah,you too.”

           “SEHHHUUUUNN!!”You yelled excitedly,making people giving you weird stares,and shocked faces,well sehun is famous in this school,and they dont always see a nerdy girl yelling his name and hugged him.Even Sehun looked shocked. “What's wrong?” he asked you.“I passed my math test!!”You said happily pushing away from the hug and kissed him on the cheek.You could see his face was a bit red.You heard gasped and wolf whistle from the crowds you just made.“Great!!Now one more math question..”He said.You looked at him accusingly.“No,it's not another pervert question.”He said smirking.“Unless,you want to?!”He wiggled his eyebrows.“Just ask me the question.”You said and punched him lightly.“Me plus you plus dinner plus 8?”Sehun finally asked.“My turn,Y plus E plus S ”You smirked.

      “Great,I'll pick you up.”He said.

“You dont know where i live.”You said.

        “We're neighbours”He said

”Oh right..”  You blushed in embarassment.

        “You're cute.” His eyes flashing in amusement and with that he walked away leaving you flabbergasted.

Hope you like this one :))

Please

Follow  Vote  Comment

Thank you!!