6

Rumors spread quick.

And in a span of less than a week, people already thought that we were dating.

All because we hung out once.

"Who would've thought?! Enemies to lovers!" Chan pipes up, slinging an arm around my shoulders as we walked along the hallways to the cafeteria.

I roll my eyes at him before pushing him off.

"For the nth time, we aren't dating" I say along with an eye roll.

"I've been replaced!" I hear a familiar  voice say making my friends and I turn our attention to you and Seugmin who for some reason were also passing this exact hallway at this exact moment.

"Shut up Seungmin! Han Jisung and I are just friends!" You say, trying to shove your best friend, who was hugging the life out of you, off of you.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear" Seungmin says with a little smirk.

You glance around the hallway and when our eyes lock, you flash me a small smile as you wave your hand at me.

I mirror your actions, probably smiling like an idiot.

Despite the fact that you already grabbed your best friend by the arm and ran off I still found myself waving and staring at the spot where you were  previously standing.

"EHEM"

The sound snapped me back to reality and I turned around to see  all of my friends smirking at me.