9

You blinked at my statement once.
Twice.

"Wha..." You trail off as you continue to stare at me, eyes wide and mouth a little bit open as you stared in awe.

If I wasn't in such a panicked state, I'd actually think that you're cute.

But why did I think that it was a good idea to ask you on a study date?

And of course I had to be an idiot and ask you right after our break, before your teacher walked in, in front of your whole class.

For some reason, everything felt familiar, except instead of you asking me it was the other way around, making me wonder once again how you ignored everyone's stares before.

"Look I just- midterms are coming up soon and I-"

"-sure!" Your voice comes out a little louder than I thought, startling me a bit.

"Okay g-great!" I stutter out, managing to atleast smile at you and praying that it doesn't look creepy.

"C-cool!... Where will we meet?" You suddenly ask. Maybe it was just my imagination but you were so tense. Maybe just as tense as I was.

"I'll um- I'll text you the details?" I say, unsure. When you suddenly chuckle at my words and reach a hand out, I furrow my brows.

"You need my number to do that" You say with a small smile.

"OH UM- YeAH- I-" Rather than trying to finish my statement, I decide to just fish out my phone and give it to you before I make an even bigger fool of myself.

When you're done typing your number in, you give me back my phone and flash me another smile that makes my heart go weak.

"Text me the details-"

"-Mr. Han! If you're done flirting in my class, then I suggest you head back to yours before your teacher get there!" A voice suddenly interrupts.

We turn our attention to the voice to see you next teacher leaning against the door with a brow arch.

My cheeks heat up and quickly mutter an apology before exiting the room.

Once I'm out, I stare at the number for a few moments before leaning against the wall and sighing with relief.

"How'd it go?" Felix's voice startles me but when I regain composure, I arch a brow at him.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Correction: We should be in class. Now let's go! And tell me how it all went on the way"

"I thought that I was gonna die from embarrassment"