14

I honestly have no idea how our two groups merged into one big one.

Okay maybe it was because of that cute new freshman named Yang Jeongin.

I don't remember all of the details but one day, as Chan, Felix, Changbin (Felix's boyfriend) and I were walking, we suddenly heard a scream that seemed to be getting louder by the second.

And before we knew it, a cute freshman was hiding behind Chan, holding him by the arm.

"Hide me!"

"JEONGIN-AH~"

That sounded like Seungmin. Minutes later and we saw Seungmin turning the corner of the hallway as he headed towards us.

Behind him trailed you and-

-and three other guys?

One of which had his arm wrapped around your shoulders as you walked.

"Yah Seungmin! Stop scaring the kid!" One of the guys who's arm wasn't wrapped around your shoulders said.

"Woojin?"

"Chan?"

"You know him?" I ask, turning to face Chan.

"He's my classmat-"

"-JEONGIN-AH~" Seungmin's jolly scream makes everyone stop and in seconds, the freshman hiding behind Chan, who I then assumed was Jeongin, started to run towards the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Seungmin just leave him a... lone..." Woojin trailed off after he realized that the dandy boy had already ran after Jeongin.

"What the fuck just happened" I muttered to myself, staring at the entrance to the cafeteria.

"Jeongin has tutoring lessons with Woojin. And ever since Seungmin met him, he's been obsessed with the kid"

An unfamiliar voice suddenly said and I turned to the side to see this very handsome guy speak.

"Lee Minho"

"Han Jisung" I said, shaking his outstretched hand before my eyes landed on you.

The guy who's name I still didn't know STILL had his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

Relax Han Jisung. Act cool.

"Well it's my first time seeing you with people other than Seungmin... And he is?" I trailed off, gesturing to the guy beside you.

He arched a brow.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you two! Hwang Hyunjin, Han Jisung. Han Jisung, Hwang Hyunjin. We're clubmates" You say with a small smile.

"Oh and Woojin and Minho are also my clubmates. Which explains how Seungmin and Jeongin met so... yeah!" You quickly added.

Awkward silence seemed to fill the air after that. All I could do was stare at Hyunjin's arm on your shoulders, hoping I'd burn a hole in it or do something to get it off.

"Now!" You suddenly screamed, clapping your hands together and snapping Hyunjin and I out of some trance.

"Shake hands and be friends!" As you spoke, you grabbed both of us by the arm and reached it out in front.

I was just glad his hand is off of you.

After doing so, you stepped back for bit and from my peripheral vision, I saw you talking to Felix.

Once again, I snapped out of some trance. But this time it was because I felt someone grab my hand and shake it. I looked up to see Hyunjin staring at me.

"Well you seem to look a little closer than just clubmates" I muttered under my breath, glaring at him.

"Jealous?" Hyunjin asked with a little smirk. I simply shook my head.

"Do you like y/n?"

The question caught me off guard and my initial reaction was to say no.

"Well either way, I like her so back off"

Once again I was caught off guard at Hyunjin's words but before I could even reply, a voice cut me off.

"And that's a little too long for a handshake"

Hyunjin and I stopped and turned our attention to see you.

"Well, let's continue introductions at the lunch table shall we?" Chan asked with a small smile, gesturing to all of us.

"Sounds great!" Felix piped up before we all headed towards the cafeteria that day.

Not without Hwang Hyunjin sticking by your side though.

Of course he had to be the clingy type.