Chapter 3

After that news the group each asked their parent's permission to go to the wedding and surprisingly they all said yes. When they heard the answered they each called each other to text on kik. "My parents said yes," they all typed at once. "Guys we should ask our parents if we can spend extra days at Hawaii to relax," suggested Brianna.

"That's not such a bad idea we can spend the days at the beach," replied Melissa. "We can tan," added Cassidy. "AND WE CAN ALL TRY SURFING," typed Jared. "Yea and while you go try to kill yourself we will go shopping," typed back Gaby. "Actually surfing sounds fun we should at least try it out," replied Melissa. "Yea the wind in our faces how could it get any better," typed Cassidy rather quickly.

"Yea well we better start packing soon I'm going to start now and parents said sure about the extra days," types Sebastian. "Mine too," replied everyone else. "Okay today is the nineteenth and we are leaving on the 28 of June so we'll text later bye," texted Susana. "Okay goodnight guys," was everyone's reply.

ONE WEEK AND TWO DAYS LATER

"Guys come one we're going to be late," exclaimed Vinny. "Dude chill we're already at the airport and we have 20 minutes," snapped Javier. Vinny looked down," Oh yea huh? Sorry." "Now, how about we decide who are partners will be on the plane," questioned Melissa. "Well I'll sit next to Sebastian," stated Jared. " We all know Vinny and Cassidy want to sit next to each other," replied Chris. "I guess I'll sit with Sus-," Gaby said as Melissa and Brianna started whispering in her ear and responded," I'll sit with Chris." "I'll sit with Brianna," replied quickly Melissa. That left Susana and Javier. What are they planning?

/--------------/-------------/--------------/------------/----------/

Author's Note < I'm going to try to stop writing that

Hey guys so this is the third chapter if anyone has and ideas for a better cover please send me one! I'm really bad at making covers obviously!

Sorry it's kind of short it seems so long when I write it but I'll try to make them longer I promise I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa