Chapter 2

After the crying everyone was released to do whatever they wanted since it was now free time. "So what do you guys plan on doing this summer," asked Melissa. "Well laze around as usual and eat twinkies," responded Sebastian. "Dude I mean some thing new not the usual," snapped Melissa. "Ladies please calm down," demanded Vinny. "SHUT UP VINNY," the group replied. Cassidy looked at him with a sad look," Aww it's ok babe."

The group got nauseous," GET A ROOM PLEASE," they replied making gagging sounds. The couple seemed offended and looked down. "Aww you guys are too cute," exclaimed Brianna. "Yea, don't forget the protection," replied Chris as he whispered the last part to Vinny. Not realizing everyone had heard Chris sat down and was surprised to see everyone staring at him with eyes filled with bewilderment.

"PERV," Gaby and Susana screamed as the rest just started laughing. Most stayed where they were when they started laughing but Jared and Javier had other ideas as they ended up on the floor. "Well anyways," interrupted Sebastian," we should all hang out together somewhere." Everyone looked at him with awe. "Damn Sebastian I think that's the first good idea you've had," interjected Melissa and Cassidy.

"That's not true," defended Jared," he came up with.......wow nice job buddy." " Yea," responded Javier," now we just need a place where we could all go." "Oh yea, but where," questioned Gaby. Before anyone could respond Ms. Zully went up to the group and showed them something on her hand that she had talked about before. "Guys the ring finally came in and Jayem and I decided to get married in Hawaii!"

"OMFG THAT'S SO AWESOME ZULLY," exclaimed the girls while the guys gave thumbs up. Zully continued," And guess what?!" "WHAT," the group exclaimed together. "YOU GUYS ARE INVITED," she exclaimed," here are the invitations, and tickets will be cheaper due to the wedding. Oh and before I forget it's on the 12 of July!" "Thanks Zully we won't forget," responded the group.

"Well guys I think we found out what we are doing for the summer," replied Vinny. Everyone just face-palmed then and there leaving Vinny with a pair of two pinkish cheeks.

/——————————/——————————-/——————————/

Author's Note 

Well hey guys there just went another chapter. Two in one day I have got to say I am very proud hope you enjoy

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! Bye! Brofist!

@lachonchis2010 aka: Melissa