Chapter 19

After that weird encounter Cassidy and the guys walked into the room to start their lazy day. Melissa and Stanley had already set up all the food and were deciding what movie to watch. Cassidy went up to Melissa and pulled her to the bathroom. "Hey, what happened," asked Melissa confused. "We ran into Dylan and Enrique," Cassidy paused taking a breathe," And, Matthew might have said something about you and Stanley," replied Cassidy worriedly waiting her response.

"What's wrong about that? We are just friends," replied Melissa. "Yea, but Matthew might have said that you guys were going out-" "WHAT," Melissa interrupted her. "It's okay we covered that up," reassured Cassidy," but Matthew might have added that you kissed Stanley." "He meant it as a cheek kiss, right," questioned Melissa. Cassidy looked at her friend expectant for good news,"Not exactly. He said you guys kissed. Eddie and Micheal pulled him away before he could go on."

"I am going to hurt him so bad," Melissa yelled as she stomped out of the restroom. Cassidy ran after her and was too late seeing that Melissa grabbed the front of Matthew's shirt collar and dragged him out of the hotel room. Stanley, Eddie, and Micheal all looked at Cassidy confused, but stopped when they heard yelling. A few minutes later Melissa came in with Matthew trailing behind her with his head down. His face was just as red as a tomato.

"What happened," Stanley asked looking at everyone. Eddie and Micheal knowing what had been the cause of that talk just stayed quiet looking at Melissa. "Nothing just Matthew was acting really stupid," Melissa said looking at Matthew. "Would anyone like to explain what he did," Stanley responded realizing now everyone knew what happened. "I told Melissa's admirer that you guys kissed," mumbled Matthew looking apologetic.

"What's wrong with that," Stanley was confused," it was just a cheek kiss." "That's the part that our good buddy here forgot to add," Eddie said as he finally spoke up. Realization flashed on Stanley's face as he looked at Matthew. "You are so stupid," Stanley exclaimed. Matthew looks at everyone sadly," I'm sorry guys. I guess sometimes I don't realize what I say can be wrong. I hope you can forgive me.

Everyone looked at each other in shock. No one spoke until Melissa walked up to Matthew and hugged him. "It's okay Matt. It was my fault for overreacting. Don't be so hard on yourself," she said looking at him and seeing his eyes getting watery. "How about we forget all this happened and scream our lungs out instead," Melissa said smiling. Matthew looked at everyone excitedly,"With pleasure!"

"GROUP HUG," was all that was heard as Eddie and Micheal pulled everyone into a group hug. It being a surprise everyone fell over and landed on top of each other. Stanley had somehow ended up on top of Melissa. "So, Comment allez-vous," stuttered out Melissa. "Je vais bien, merci," replied Stanley. "Are they talking Chinese," asked Yvette as she walked in. "Oh hey Yvet-" "OUCH", Melissa was disrupted by herself and Stanley bumping heads as they turned to look at the newcomer to the room.

"Well would you look at the two cute idiots," awed Yvette. "One, rude," replied Melissa acting hurt,"and two, it was French." "Languages sound the same to me unless they are English or Spanish," replied Yvette. "Oh well doesn't matter. I was about to go to your room and call you, but you're here already so it's okay," responded Melissa. "It's okay you were having fun with my brother. I wouldn't have wanted to bother you," smirked Yvette.

Melissa and Stanley realizing they were still on each other helped the other stand up and blushed. "That's not what happened," muttered Melissa. Stanley helped,"Yea, some retards named Micheal and Eddie made everyone fall." "Yea, sure whatever you guys want," replied Yvette. Cassidy decided to stop the conversation,"SO, on to the movies." "Yea, I want to have a heart attack," exclaimed Matthew. Everyone agreed and went to their spots, Matthew connecting Stanley's and Melissa's hands along the way.

/--/---/----/---/--/---/--/---/----/---/--/
SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY I haven't updated. Getting used to high school is harder than I thought. GEEZ well I hope you all are doing good so until next time.

Love you guys!BYE!BROFIST!
@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa