Chapter 8

It had been a four hour ride, but the group had finally made it to Hawaii. When passing over, all that was seen was water and a few islands. Now looking at it from the point of view from the cab that was driving them from the airport to the hotel. It was a four seater including the cab driver so there had to be a total of three cabs driving the group. Vinny and Chris got the unlucky choice of going in the third cab that had ended up including a mother and her crying baby.

As soon as everyone got to the entrance of the hotel and got their luggage out of the cab's trunk, they all erupted in a fit of laughter at the annoyed expressions on Chris and Vinny's faces. After they were calm and had stopped laughing they all went to the receptionists' desk to ask for their rooms. Brianna gave the receptionist their invitation and the lady gave them five room keys which meant there would be two to a room.

"Guys so now we have to decide who is going to sleep with who," states Jared. "Woah, Jared! Calm down bro. We're not old enough for to that stuff yet," replied Vinny smirking. "Oh shut it you pervert let's just who's sleeping where," muttered Susana. They all went to the elevator and went to the 23 floor. "Okay so Jared and Sebastian will share a ro-" "Why do I have to share a room with Jared," whines Sebastian. "Unless you want to share a room with Susana you better shut up because I know both of you don't want to," retorted Gaby.

"Okay okay! Never mind," yelled Sebastian. "So moving on now that I was interrupted," accused Gaby," Melissa and Cassidy will share a room. Javier would you mind sharing a room with Susana?" "No not at all," smiled Javier as Susana blushed. "So that settles that and now Vinny will share a room with Chris and I will share a room with Brianna," finished Gaby.

"Seems legit," replied Vinny. "Since when do you say legit," questioned Chris. Vinny was embarrassed,"I don't know. Now just seemed like a good time to say it." "Well how about we all go unpack and meet out here in an hour so we can go grab a bite to eat," suggested Melissa adding," sound legit," after. This just made everyone laugh even more and made Vinny turn even more red. Everyone agreed and went to go unpack.

This rooms were all across from each other aside from Gaby and Brianna's room since on one side was Jared and Sebastian next to Vinny and Chris while across the hall was Melissa and Cassidy along with Brianna and Gaby while in the middle of both rooms was the room Javier and Susana were sharing. This made them have a better chance of eavesdropping on the two of them if anything were to happen.

After everyone finished unpacking they all met outside and went down the elevator to see what kind of restaurants they could find. They ended up stopping at a Hawaiian Burger place. They all ordered the same thing being a Angus meat burger with lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese of your choice, and a slice of pineapple. Melissa being the one out of the group that hated pineapples, traded her pineapple for Gaby's bacon since Gaby found it disgusting.

After a good lunch everyone went to walk around and look at all the sites. Melissa being the Disney fanatic pushed everyone to hurry when they saw some costars from Dog with a Blog. The guys thinking the show was stupid decided to just take pictures for the girls especially since Melissa wouldn't stop bugging them.

She hugged all of them as she had finally met some celebrities and got their autographs. The gang finally went to eat dinner and then went to their rooms after a while of looking around.
"Goodnight guys! Have a good nights sleep because tomorrow we get to look around more and wear you bathing suits because we are going SWIMMING," yelled Melissa as she ran into her room.

"If this is how she's acting right now, I don't want to know what she'll end up doing when we are at the arcade and meet even more people," sighed Chris. "Hey let her be happy, at least she finally gets the chance to go out and see places since she's always at her house," replied Brianna.

"Yea, yea, yea. Fine I'll make it an exception," grinned Chris. Everyone exchanged their goodnights and knocked out as soon as their heads hit their pillows. It had been a long. I wonder how they'll react when they find out the swagfags are on the same floor as them but a few rooms down? Well we'll just wait and see.

/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/------/

Hey guys I'm going to try stop writing so much in these solutions notes and I'm going to try to at least stop writing them once in a while.

If any of you have any friends on Wattpad that might enjoy this book, PLEASE recommend it to them! I could really use the help. well thanks for reading!

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!
@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa