Chapter 9

ITS MY BIRTHDAY So I DECIDED TO UPDATE EVEN IF IT IS PRETTY LATE! 7/19/00

"Guys wake up. Come on it's morning, we're going to be late to breakfast," this was heard as Cassidy and Melissa wouldn't wake up. Finally someone had had enough and gave everyone pillows to use in the count of three. "One..." "Two..." "THREE," everyone started smacking Melissa and Cassidy with the pillows.They all knew they had stayed up talking about the chisme, but Melissa wasn't a morning person so the plan might end up going wrong.

Their thoughts couldn't have been more right. Melissa woke up lifted her pillow and chased her attackers out of the room. This set of attackers had included Brianna, Gaby, Sebastian, and Chris. They were startled and ran screaming out of the room. Melissa came back and chased the rest Jared, Susana, Javier, and Vinny out of the room so she would be able to change.

"THANK YOU CHILD," screamed Cassidy as she rammed into her for a hug. "Don't worry about it. I need to change too. Besides they should just be glad I wasn't on my period," snickered Melissa. all that was heard outside was shouts of disbelief,"YOU WEREN'T?!" That just made Cassidy and Mellssa laugh even more. They finally changed in peace then ran outside to meet the others.

"So guys," started Gaby," What are we doing today?" "Well for now we will go get some breakfast, then later we are taking Melissa swimming since she won't shut up about it," replied Jared. "Well at least I want to have fun. I bet all you want to do is stay in your hotel room and play video games like the lame as* you are," argued Melissa. Jared was irritated,"Well sorry that I'm a guy and I want to relax!"

Melissa just became more agitated,"THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO GO SWIMMING BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU GUYS LIKED. I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A COMPROMISE. But, you know what, I don't care you guys can do whatever you want after breakfast. I'm still going swimming. You guys can do whatever you want I don't care anymore.

Everyone stayed quiet as they walked to get breakfast at a restraint on the second floor. There was two-four to a table so everyone split up. At one table sat Jared, Javier, Chris, and Sebastian. The next table consisted of Vinny and Cassidy. Brianna, Gaby, Susana, and Melissa sat at the last table. They had to choose between a 16" pancake, a 16" waffle, and eggs with with either a biscuit, or white bread, sausage, ham, or bacon, and eggs prepared to your liking.

Everyone ended up with a full stomach by the end of it and they all walked to their rooms. The girls had decided while walking that they would all go swimming at the outdoor next to the sand and beach. Jared had felt bad so he asked the guys to go with him to the Disney store in the lobby to make it up to Melissa, but first they changed into swimming with Sebastian occasionally talking about tangas and earning a smack to the head.

The girls all changed into bathing suits and hey grabbed towels. when walking out Susana spoke up,"Guys I wonder where the swagfags stayed." "Yea Melissa and Gaby. Where did Dylan and Enrique stay," curiously asked Brianna. "Oh, talking about us," the girls heard. The girls had expressions of shocks as they turned and saw the demon spawns looking at them with smirks on their faces.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS," the girls screamed.

/---/----/-----/----/---/----/-----/----/---

How have they not been caught yet?

Lol so yea if any ones I know reads this and goes to my school, you know who I'm talking about.

So thanks for reading

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa