Chapter 12

"So will you tell me now why you wouldn't let me talk to my friend," replied Melissa as she and Dylan surfaced in the water. "What your friend Starly," questioned Dylan. Melissa was annoyed,"His name is Stanley! And yes him why wouldn't you let me talk to him. "He doesn't seem like a good person to rely on to be friends," muttered Dylan flatly.

"You shouldn't be talking about being a good friend," muttered Melissa. "What's that supposed to mean," questioned Dylan. "I don't know? Maybe the fact that in sixth grade we were friends and then you stopped talking to me all together and started hating me," Melissa semi-yelled. "Oh gosh Melissa sorry but-" Melissa put up a hand to stop him,"Stop I don't want to hear it!"

Suddenly someone grabbed Melissa from behind. She screamed a little and was about to slap her attacker until she turned around and saw it was just the person she wanted to talk to. "Stanley," she yelled as she hugged him,"You meanie you scared me! And be glad I turned around before I slapped you." "Yea I'm glad too. if not I probably would have ended up with a red mark across my face.

"Yea so is your sister here," asked Melissa. "Yvette yea! She got invited to a wedding and the teacher have us tickets for all of us in my family and three friends too," smiled Stanley. "Is the teacher by any chance from the after school program at school," asked Melissa. "Yea why," questioned Stanley. "Because my friends and I got invited too and that's why we are here," replied Melissa.

"Oh cool! And is this one of the friends that came with you," asked Stanley. "No he is one of the swagfags from school that also got invited, but we happened to meet on the way to the pool, so we all came along," replied truthfully Melissa. "Oh, well Yvette is over there at the other end if you want to talk to her," replied Stanley. "Really, thanks I'll go talk to her now," Melissa started blushing," and are you guys staying longer after the wedding?"

"Yea maybe we can hang out then," replied Stanley joyfully. "Definitely," replied Melissa blushing even more as she walked away. This left Dylan and Stanley alone. They both looked at each other with glares. That couldn't be good.

"So I see your a friend of Melissa," started Dylan. "Yea, is that a bad thing," asked Stanley. "No not bad, but I should really warn you not to hurt her," muttered. "Hurt her? How and why would I do that," asked Stanley. "Don't tell her I told you, but I think she had a crush on you," whisper-shouted Dylan. "REALLY," replied Stanley in disbelief. "Yea and I know you probably don't feel th-"

"Oh my gosh that means I might get to ask her out now," smiled Stanley. "Wait what you like her too," cried in disbelief Dylan. "Being honest yes, but I didn't think she felt the same. Thanks for the help dude," thanked Stanley as he went to talk to his three friends that had come down the slide right after him.

"That turned out worse than I thought," mumbled Dylan. "Dude you were totally hitting on Melissa. But it seems as though she has the hits for the other guy," smirked Enrique as he took Stanley's spot. "She hates me dude! Didn't you hear her when she called me a swagfag? She said it with so much hate that I thought she was going to ki-"

"Okay that's enough ranting and dude it looks like she likes you too, but I guess she must hate the fact that your a 'swagfag'," said Enrique trying to lighten the mood. "Dude you do realize that's not the only reason she hates me?! She still got mad and remembered when we used to glare at her in middle school. She wouldn't even let me explain," said Dylan looking downcast.

"Try standing in her shoes dude! You would be heartbroken too. Mostly since she liked you at the time and stuff," said Enrique. "Yea don't remind me I ruined it all. And besides your considered a swag fag too. Gaby is Melissa's friend and they all think the same about us 'swagfags'," replied Dylan. "And what's that," asked Enrique.

"That care about nobody but ourselves and that we are jerks to everyone because we act better than them," replied smoothly Dylan with occasional cracks in his voice. "And how do you know that," asked Enrique. " Let's just say the girls are really loud when they talk bad about us when we sit rift in front of them," snickered Dylan. They both ended up in fits of laughter and finally getting back to their friends while grabbing their stuff on the lounge chairs.

/--/---/----/---/--/---/----/---/--/---/----/---/--/---/----/---/--/---/

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE!

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa