Chapter 11

Susana, Dylan, Melissa, Enrique, Gaby, Brianna, and Cassidy all made it to the pool in ten minutes flat. This was mostly due to Melissa's hurrying, Dylan trying to not trip, and the rest trying to catch up. As soon as everyone was there they stared wide-eyed at the pool. It wasn't just a pool it had water slides and everyone felt like little kids again.

They all set their towels and shoes on some lounge chairs and raced each other to the lines for the water slides. Obviously Enrique and Dylan were first. Mostly since they were guys and they were so competitive. Third was oddly enough Melissa since the rest of the girls wanted to take it slow and the fact that she was excited was also another major reason.

ON WITH THE GUYS

"Do you guys have the cake ready," questioned Jared. "Yea, chocolate ice cream cake ready for apology," replied Sebastian like a general. "Now all we need to do is find the girls," muttered Chris. "What's so wrong about finding the girls," asked Vinny. "DUDE LOOK IN FRONT OF YOU," yelled Chris.

The guys turned to look at the pool to see it full with kids of all ages. "OH.." "MY.." "GOSH!" They all yelled in unison. "Dude Melissa was right when she said we would all enjoy it," replied Javier. "Yea I know. That's why we have to apologize," retorted Jared. "Okay Mr. Grumpypants let's just find the girls," smirked Vinny.

NORMAL POV

"So you guys," started Enrique," Whose going first?" "I think the one who asked the question should be the one to do it,"smirked Dylan as he pushed Enrique down the slide. Everyone started laughing as Enrique started yelling for dear life. Brianna being the smallest was picked up by the girls and she was also pushed down the slides.

There was still five left Gaby, Susana, Melissa, Cassidy and Dylan. No one knew who would go next. Susana and Gaby gave each other a knowing look and got ready to push Melissa in. Dylan grabbed Melissa and Gaby fell while Susana tripped on her leg and went head first into the slide. The rest fell into fits of laughter.

Gaby decided to to go in willingly and slide down the slide. Cassidy whispered in Melissa's something that made her blush,"I'll give you guys some alone time." She slid down and Dylan smirked having heard what Cassidy said. That had given him an amazing idea!

Dylan decided to mess with Melissa so he grabbed her and she struggled to get away. He sat her down and he sat down behind her so he could push both of them down. Melissa turned to him with a glare,"You bastard you scared me!"

That only made Dylan laugh even more. All of a sudden Melissa saw an 11th grade friend Stanley and yelled to him. He saw her,as he was next in line and moved up to say hello, but Dylan thought this to be the right time to go down the slide. "What was that for," questioned Melissa as she tried to hold in her laughs from the funness of the ride.

"What was what," asked Dylan innocently. "You know what you did! Why didn't you let me say hi," retorted Melissa. "Well I thought he had already said it," replied Dylan. "No you knew he was coming and you decided to leave you d*ck," said Melissa as she smacked his arm. "Just shush and enjoy the ride" said Dylan as he faced Melissa and basically hugged her as the slid down the water filled slide.

/-/--/---/--/-/--/---/--/-/--/---/--/-/--/

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!?

HELL YEA!

Anyways not much more to say so

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE!

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa