Chapter 18

After a few minutes the girls had returned to their hotel rooms and saw Stanley's door opened. They put the bags in a table they had in the room and went to go to the open room. As they got closet they heard the guys fighting over where they're shoes were.

"WHERE DID YOU LEAVE MY VANS," yelled Matthew. "I DON'T KNOW I HAVEN'T TOUCHED THEM," countered back Eddie. "THAT'S A LOAD OF BULL YOU HAD THEM ON YESTERDAY," exclaimed Matthew. Then Cassidy and Melissa heard Micheal cut in.

"Both of you guys are idiots! You're both fighting and didn't realize you both have the same pair." "And besides Matthew you forgot them in the bathroom," Stanley cut in. "Oh yea huh," Matthew and Eddie both remembered. The girls having heard the conversation started laughing and ended up on the floor.

Apparently the guys had heard them because they all went to the door to see what was going on. Upon arriving to the door they had faces of realization as they saw the door open. "Did you guys hear what just happened," asked Eddie. "Yes," replied Cassidy. "And you're both idiots," Melissa cut in.

Stanley pretended to have pain in his heart. "You broke my heart," Stanley said as he hunched over. "Aw man Melissa! You broke his heart! He needs a kiss to mend it," teased Matthew. "Yea right, more like he needs a bro-hug," countered Melissa. Stanley smacked Matthew.

"Come on Melissa! At least a kiss on the cheek," replied Cassidy. Melissa gave her a death stare. "Just do it maybe it'll make them shut up," said Stanley as he stood up right. "Fine! But it's just to make you guys happy," Melissa said as she went to Stanley and kissed his cheek. Which ended up in Stanley turning as red as a tomato.

"Aw, Stanley is someone blushing," questioned Matthew. "Oh shut up, don't you have to be stupid somewhere else," asked Stanley. "Well yea in Melissa an Cassidy's room where we are supposed to be peeing our pants," retorted Matthew. "OH YEA," exclaimed Stanley as he grabbed Melissa's hand and ran to her room.

"They so like each other," laughed Micheal. "Noooooo," replied Eddie sarcastically. "And you guys call me the stupid one," chuckled Matthew as he turned around and started walking backwards. "M-M-MATTHEW," Cassidy, Micheal, and Eddie yelled Matthew walked into a wall.

"Yup! He's the stupid one," said Eddie. They all started laughing. Matthew even found it funny and started laughing while he rubbed his head. They all started walking away and they passed by Dylan and Enrique. "Hey, where's Melissa," Dylan asked Cassidy. Matthew cut in and said,"She went with her boyfriend to her room!"

Cassidy and the guys facepalmed. "Oh she has a boyfriend now," asked Enrique. "Well they aren't together yet," replied Matthew. Micheal whispered to him," Matthew shut up!" "So Dylan still has a chance," replied Enrique. Dylan slapped Enrique and tried to pull him away looking more relieved.

"Sure, but he shouldn't try to because she already kissed h-," he didn't get to finish as Eddie pulled him away. Matthew wasn't done yet,"But I haven't finished!" Micheal covered his mouth,"Oh yes you have!" Cassidy ran after them and left the swag fags speechless. "Well that went well," said Enrique awkwardly as Dylan walked away.

/--/---/----/---/--/---/----/---/--/---/

HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't been on! First year of high school was pretty good and I'm happy because I have honors classes, band, french, and NO P.E.!!!!!!!! Well 351 reads thanks I'm so happy my book had made it this far!

THANKS AGAIN AND NOW I MUST GO!

AU REVOIR! SALUT! CIAO! -French

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

I love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa