Chapter 16

Now that they had left the arcade the group decided to head to a ice-cream stand they had a few feet away. Everyone mostly got either chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. Then there were those two odd balls Melissa and Stanley that got mint chocolate chip flavor. Stanley would have gotten cookie dough but they had run out so he got second best.

Unlike Melissa who went straight to the mint flavored ice cream mostly be aside it was her favorite. Everyone found mint disgusting and she for lucky to find someone who liked it too. Everyone decided to walk around the shops and stuff to see what they could do. Considering they had gotten out of the arcade at 3 o'clock they still had plenty of time.

They all decided to just walk around abdb see what they would find. They ended up finding a buffet inside called "Disney's Grill". They all payed $20.49 each pretty much $500 dollars, more or less, and they went inside. They ordered drinks; Pepsi, Coke, Fanta, and Lemonade. They all had pretty similar tastes. They all went to get food 5 at a time. There was selections of Mexican food, Italian food, Chinese food, Hawaiian food, Japanese food, and dessert.

It was pretty much a paradise for these food lovers. They all had small talk and they shared food amongst everyone. They soon saw other people from the after school program walk in. Lucky enough they weren't the swaggets but Mylah, Brooke, Megan, Emily, Geo, and Itzel. They were considered the artists since they were all amazing drawers.

Geo was a dancer, but he started dating Emily so they all hung out. Melissa ran to them to say hello. They all decided to sit close together. Micheal, Eddie, Matthew, and Stanley didn't know the guys since they were a grade ahead and not in the after school program so they exchanged greetings. "So you're the mini Micheal Jackson everyone talks about," said Matthew as he high-fived Geo along with the other guys.

"Well they all seemed to get along," replied Brooke. All the girls replied back a,"Yea!" "Anyone have any good plans for tomorrow," questioned Gaby.

"How about we do a lazy day tomorrow with room-service and movies on netflix," replied excitedly Susana. "That sounds AMAZING," replied Gaby, Brianna, Yvette, Melissa, and Cassidy.

"What about you guys," Brianna directed the question to Brooke, Megan, Itzel, Emily, and Mylah. "We actually were going out tomorrow to see around," replied Itzel. "Oh it's okay," said Cassidy. "Yea dudes don't worry," reassured Melissa.

The rest of the dinner they went on talking until the group had to leave. "Well we all have to go to sleep I think we are all pooped from today's events," started Micheal. "Yea how about we all have that lazy day we all talked about earlier," started Yvette. "That's an awesome idea," said Sebastian and Eddie. "Yea, who came up with the idea," asked Javier. The girls have each other knowing looks and looked at Susana who had started blushing.

"It's all thanks to Susana," replied Brianna. "Yea make sure to thank her," smirked Gaby. Cassidy went I give Vinny a hug and kiss goodnight and then all the girls have the guys hugs. "Hey make sure to come over to our room so we can watch horror movies," whispered Melissa as she hugged Stanley goodnight.

"That is a sure thing," replied Stanley with a wink. Cassidy dragged Melissa to their room,"Well THAT went well," winked Cassidy. "Hey at least I wasn't having any P.D.A," that left them laughing as they changed into their pjs and went to sleep.

/-------/------/-----/------/-------/------/

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating much! I got back from Mexico and I was really busy getting things back to normal. I wish I could have stayed longer, but maybe in December for the parties! Wish me luck!

Ps I almost met two brothers that soon became good friends of mine and I might like one or both I seriously don't know!

Well they are really cute and one is my age and one is older bye three years, but hey they are cool and nice.

And they became my friends when no one else would talk to me, but then again the three of us did our communion and confirmation together but I really should thank them we I go back to Mexico next time.

Anyways sorry for that long authors note and thanks for reading! <3

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa