Chapter 15

Everyone made it to the arcade safe and they oddly enough stayed together. "Okay guys what game do you want to play first," Susana asked the girls. "DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION," the girls exclaimed as they ran to the game after getting tokens.

The guys meanwhile exchanged money to get tokens and they ran to play Guitar Hero. That was the obvious choice since all the guys were competitive. The most part was mostly because Jared and Eddie had challenged each other so everyone wanted to see the outcome.

After a while Javier decided to go hug Susana. She had just finished a round of dancing and he decided to instead ask her to go play some air-hockey. Susana was surprised,"Um sure why not?!" This response led to her having an awesome game of air-hockey with her crush.

They were both having an amazing time. That is until they saw who was standing at the walkway of the arcade. At the door were none other than the swaggets Dylan, Enrique, Jacob, Milton, Nora, Jade, Jennifer, and Janelle. Though, no one payed attention to their presence.

That is until the walked up to Susana and Javier and made fun of Susana for being dramatic about losing. "Well if it isn't Ms. Drama-queen," started Nora. "It's no surprise that you would act like this it's the norms," said Jade sounding like a stereotypical popular girl. "Why don't both of you shut up," replied back Javier.

"Well, sticking up for your little girlfriend now are we Javi," asked Milton."So what!? At least I can get a girl," retorted Javier," and I better not hear you judging her you prick." "Well Milton I think he's asking for a little fist action," teased Jacob. "Bro, I think he is," he said as he walked closer to Javier," and why keep him waiting.

This was said and Milton pushed Javier and they both fell down. They ended flipping each other and punching. They were fighting until security came in and pulled them apart and took them outside. The security turned to the guys,"Now for being immature kids, both of you are banned from the arcade!"

The rest of the group came out and asked what happened. Javier explained to them what happened calmly now that the swagfags had walked away with Milton. "Well at least you showed him not to mess with us," replied Chris. "Yea, but dumbass you got kicked out of the arcade," Sebastian retorted. "Whatever let's just go," replied Stanley as they all walked off.

/-----/----/---/--/-/--/---/----/-----/----/

Ps I don't know if you realized they aren't in eighth grade anymore I changed it to 10th grade. Seemed more appropriate! ANYWAYS

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa