Chapter 20

The guys had been playing video games all day. Vinny, Jared, Sebastian, Javier, and Chris had been playing Pure action games to get rid of the boredom and bring on the rush of the violence. They decided to play Halo, Call of Duty, and Modern Warfare along with some others.

Near 5:30 p.m. Vinny had started to look for his clothes since the guys had been only in their undershirts and boxers. "Woah! What are you dressing up for Redneck," asked Sebastian. Chris ended up speaking up,"Melissa invited him to be a surprise guest at their room for movie night." The guys then paused the game to pout and whine. "How come none of us got invited," questioned Javier

"I only got invited because my girlfriend is there and Melissa thought it would be cool if I surprised her," responded Vinny nonchalantly. "Well that makes sense my girlfriend is in my stomach," replied Jared. "You fat lard you ate her," asked Vinny. "Yeah, she was a pizza," said Jared. All the guys bursted out laughing at the response.

Vinny was getting annoyed at this point,"Yeah, whatever I have to get ready." On that note he got his clothes and went to change in the bathroom after a quick shower. After he was done he dried quick and changed knowing that he wouldn't be allowed inside the room due to His dear friend Melissa's stubbornness. He waved bye to his as he ran out of the room.

*************************************

Melissa was anxiously looking at the door as if waiting for someone. Stanley assuming, she was scared, asked if she was okay. "Everything's fine I'm just waiting for someone," replied Melissa. Stanley started becoming jealous. "Why? Are you waiting for that friend of yours Dikan," he whisper-yelled angrily. Melissa was offended,"Why would you assume that? And his name is Dylan."

"Oh, so now your defending him," questioned Stanley. "No! He's a horrible rude person, but I'm just saying to say his name right," defended Melissa. "You guys seem really close! I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had some history," added Stanley. At this point they didn't even bother to hide their argument. Everyone else in the room decided to see what was going on.

"Well I'm sorry I wanted to defend an old friend," that was the last thing she decided to say as she ran to the restroom and locked herself inside. "What happened did you guys fight," asked Eddie. "Yeah," replied Stanley solemnly. "Well aren't you going to tell us what happened," questioned Matthew. "Well she was waiting for-" Stanley started as he was cut off by a knock at the door. Cassidy checked her phone with a confused face.

"It's only 3 o'clock why are the girls here so early," asked Cassidy aloud. Everyone just shrugged not knowing either. Cassidy walked to the door and screamed as she saw who was at the door. She walked back and in and had her boyfriend in hand with her. "Hey guys what's up," waved Vinny. "Why did you decide to come," asked Cassidy. "Melissa invited me," replied Vinny as he sat down next to Cassidy on the bed.

"Oh no," said Stanley as he ran to the bathroom,"MELISSA! MELISSA PLEASE OPEN UP!" "Why should I," said Melissa through the door. "I'm sorry about blaming you. I didn't mean to get so worked up. I just got really jealous and I'm sorry," replied Stanley close to tears. He heard the lock turn and saw as Melissa peeked her head out of the door.

"Did you see Vinny," asked Melissa. "Yeah," Stanley looked down in shame. He's suddenly felt arms wrap around him. He looked down to see Melissa hugging him with a tear-stained face. It was a few seconds until he finally hugged back after being shocked. "It's okay. I would have felt the same," she replied back. "Would thou want to go back to thee movie, Madame," Stanley said in a failed British accent.

"Well of course, Sir," replied Melissa as she tried not to giggle.They walked back to where everyone was. Everyone looked at them and Yvette hit them with the rapist face as they passed by. "So how did it go," asked Matthew. "Shut up idiot," whispered Micheal as slapped Matthew in the head. "It went fine," started Melissa. "Just a simple misunderstanding," replied Stanley smiling.