Chapter 13

"Guys any idea where Melissa went," asked Brianna. "Last time I checked she was talking to Dylan," replied Cassidy. "WAIT I SEE HER," yelled Gaby. "Where," asked Susana. "Over there she's talking to Yvette. I didn't know she was here," semi-yelled Gaby. "Well what are we doing waiting here!? Lets go say hello," replied Cassidy.

"Hey guys," the girls said as they caught up to Yvette and Melissa. "Oh good! I thought you guys ditched me again," sighed Melissa relieved. "No we are still here and hey Yvette," replied Susana as she and the rest of the girls hugged Yvette and exchanges their hello's. "So what are you doing here," asked Brianna.

"I got invited to Zully's wedding too! My mom, brother, sister, and three of my brother's friends came," replied Yvette. "Oh so you want to hang out with us while you're here," asked Brianna. "I actually asked her the same thing and it turns out she is staying on our floor too," Melissa spoke excitedly. "Yea! Now you can hang with us instead of your brother," replied Cassidy.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you! He's cool and all and so are his friends, but I've had to deal with him for my whole life so it feels nice to take a break," sighed Yvette. "Don't worry about it! Come on let's all go get dry and then we can go walk around and then get a bite to eat," suggested Melissa. "Yea lets go," replied the gals with enthusiasm.

As the girls walked out of the pool Yvette ran to her mom to tell her where she was going and while this happened the guys finally decided to show up. "Melissa we came to give you a cake to say sorry," replied Jared," I felt bad for being such a jerk and I'm sorry." "It's okay and why the cake," asked Melissa.

"So we could do this," they said as they put cake frosting on the her face. The girls went wide-eyed realizing that the guys didn't know of Melissa's disgust of cake frosting. Melissa was surprised and ran to any bush and she gagged. The guys were surprised and even more when Stanley Melissa's friend and Yvette's brother showed up.

"Oh my gosh are you okay," he turned to the guys," Why did you give her frosting!? Don't you know she can't stand cake frosting!" The guys were so surprised they put their heads down and set the cake on the table. Melissa whispered in Stanley's ear," Hey grab a piece of cake for each girl and make sure to get them ready to smash in the guys' faces." "Okay are you going to be fine," questioned Stanley. "Yea just tell them," said Melissa to Stanley.

He got the cake slices ready and he told the girls to get ready. "GUYS NOW," yelled Melissa. The guys looked up just to see as the cake slices went into their faces. "WHAT...." "THE..." "F*CK," the guys yelled as the girls and Stanley went into fits of laughter. "That's what you get suckers," replied Susana victoriously. They had finally gotten their payback and they all took out their phones and saw that Melissa had sent them the video she took.

The guys were so embarrassed. "Aw your so mean! Can I at least get a kiss," muttered Vinny. "Aw okay," replied as she went to kiss Vinny. "PDA," everyone yelled in disgust. Cassidy and Vinny pulled away now both with cake on their faces and they laughed as well.

/---/----/---/--/---/----/---/--/---/----/

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa