Chapter 4

"FLIGHT NUMBER 769 BOARDING AT GATE 7B FOR HAWAII," was heard over the overcome. Everyone grabbed their suitcases and boarded the plane. It seemed pretty crowded considering everyone loves Hawaii. Everyone went to their seats as quickly as they could without disturbing anyone or pissing them off.

Everyone sat in their seats and right as they sat down they heard pure obnoxious laughing coming from a few seats ahead. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME," they yelled out as they saw who the culprits of the laughs were. The swagfags also known as the "popular" crowd.

The swagfags also known as the swaggets turned around, wondering where the yelling had come from. The group ducked down and pretended they were all in serious conversations. Everyone decided to peek at Javier and Susana and saw they were blushing and not even looking at each other. Soon Javier fell asleep and Susana couldn't take it and ran to the restroom.

The remaining girls looked at each other and ran after her. Quietly since the guys were all asleep now. They didn't catch her before she went into the restroom, even if it wasn't really that far away from their seats. Gaby started knocking on the door and calling Susana's name. Cassidy then decided to help and did the same as Gaby. Brianna had finally had enough and yelled out," NIGGA, WE ARE TRYING TO HELP OPEN THE GOSH DAMN DO-."

The next thing they knew they were falling into the bathroom. "OUCH," was all that was heard and Susana shushed them. Melissa was the first to speak up,"Susana what happened?" "I'm sorry guys I just got really shy," replied Susana sadly. "Aww don't be we should be sorry Susy. We just wanted to give you guys some alone time," replied Gaby.

Susana lightened up,"It's okay. Let's to back." "Yea Javier should be waiting," snickered Brianna. While this happened the guys all were woken up by Jared. "Dude I'm trying to get some shut eye,"mumbled Sebastian. "But I have an idea to prank the girls. And I need all you guys to help," responded Jared.

"HELL YEA," was all that was heard as Vinny covered Javier's mouth. "Dude shut up we need to pretend like we are still asleep," scolded Vinny. Javier face-palmed himself," Oh yea huh?" "Well what do we need," asked Chris. We need paint cans, a bullhorn, a camera, and phones to record. What is Jared planning?

/-----------/----------/----------/---------/

Hey guys I don't know what to call you people who read these stories. Let's just I need a nickname for Austin and Ally fans, One Direction fans, Markiplier fans, Pewdiepie fans, and CutiepieMarzia fans.

Well you don't have to be fans of all of these but at least some if not then just be a fan and comment what you are a fan of and anime or manga can count as being fans of here too.

Just so you guys know I can be random and hyper or I can feel bored but the hyper part is my usual self and my voice gets high at times. I sometimes switch form Spanish to English to a British accent don't judge but youtube has really got to me.

Just a random get to know me thing. ANYWAYS hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter will be very interesting especially with the paint included.

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys BYE!BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa