Chapter 6

The girls had all gone back to their seats after figuring out their plan and were all pretty satisfied with it too. "So guys," started Chris," what hotel are we going to stay at?" "We are staying at Aulani," replied Brianna. Everyone looked at Melissa ready for her to fangirl over the fact that they were going to a Disneyland Resort.

They were right,"OH MY GOSH! Yay! I've always wanted to go there and it's going to be so awesome! Maybe we will get to meet DisneyChannel celebrities there," fangirled Melissa.

"Dude why do you watch that? It's for little kids," questioned Javier. Everyone went wide-eyed a that, he was the newest to the group and never understand Melissa's reason. More like no one did but everyone knew not to question her.

"BITE YOUR TONGUE," Melissa yelled obviously offended." You don't see me questioning you why you watch the Boondocks do you? And that show is just stupid! How can you stand watching that! It's revolting! Besides, plenty of people enjoy watching it not just little kids so don't go around saying sh*t like that to people, because I swear I will hurt you!"

Everyone watched as she tried to calm down. She never usually got like that, but when she did she went all out and sometimes cursed in her rants. She was practically in tears. "I'll be right back," she said as she ran to the restroom. Chris slapped him in the back of the head. "What was that for," questioned Javier as he rubbed his head.

"Hey! Be grateful! I was about to give you a neck," retorted Chris. "W-well how was I supposed to know she was going to react like that," stammered Javier. "Dude, you don't just ask people why they like stuff they get offended stupid," interjected Vinny.

"Besides people have personal reasons and this was one of them," replied Cassidy. The girls had once asked Melissa too, why she liked Disney Channel and the response was pretty sad.

FLASHBACK

"So hey Melissa, now that we're on the subject of Austin and Ally. Why do you watch DisneyChannel," asked Gaby. "Okay I'll tell you guys, but it's a weird reason so don't judge," Melissa replied. "Don't worry we won't say anything," assured Susana.

"Well okay, the reason is I hate the idea of growing up. DisneyChannel is what I have watched since I was a kid and I just don't feel like the other shows on other channels are good to watch. I have the mind of an eight year old who is hyper on sugar. Then growing up also means the idea of new things that are more complicated and confusing and I just can't deal with that."

Present Time

"Can we know the reason," asked Vinny. " No! Pinche Pendejo,"replied Brianna. "HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS," exclaimed the guys. "Melissa taught it to me, to say it to Dylan and Enrique," replied Brianna bluntly. "Well I'm proud they deserve it," stated Chris. "So what-" stopped Javier as he saw the girl swagfags pass by.

There was four of them; Jennifer, Janelle, Nora, and Jade. "OMG they're going to the restroom and Melissa was crying," said Cassidy worried. "What's wrong with that," questioned Javier. Everyone looked at him again. "Dude Melissa hates them," replied Vinny. "Who knows what she'll do if they see her crying," said Chris as everyone turned to the direction of the bathroom.

/-------/-------/-------/-------/-------/

Hey guys sorry about that cuss word, but it is just a story and it's just one but if you have any problems in any of the next updates with cuss words just comment and I'll change them.

So that flashback huh? It's true and I LOVE DISNEYLAND AND DISNEYCHANNEL!

AND ID ANYONE LIKES THE BOONDOCKS IM SO SORRY IT WAS JUST MY OPINION!

IF I OFFENDED ANYONE JUST KNOW IM SORRY AND I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS!

Can't wait to see what happens in the restroom on the next update! Will they argue will they be nice? Or will they act as the same jerks to her as they always are? Let's wait and see!

P.S. The next chapter will have Melissa's point of view so don't get confused when it says words like I or we stuff related to ones self or thoughts.

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa