Chapter 21

The group had almost peed themselves halfway through the first five movies. Yet, that was nothing compared to how they felt when watching Evil Dead. "RUN RUN!! SHE IS GOING TO KILL YOU," screamed Matthew. Eddie was the next to scream out," BE CAREFUL! OH NO, SHE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS! HIDE!"

"Oh my gosh. SHE'S THERE," yelled Yvette. Everyone else was either hugging or sneaking peeks at the movie. Micheal was so terrified he was hiding under the covers. Cassidy was being hugged from behind by Vinny. "I think I'm going to puke," said Melissa as she covered her head with one of the pillows.

She was disgusted by blood and the possessed girl had just cut her tongue with a blade. "Awww is someone scared," asked Stanley teasingly. Melissa gave him a death glare,"Of course not! This movie isn't scary, but he blood is." Stanley just laughed,"Whatever you say Meli."

Melissa just glared at him even more,"Don't call me that. That is only reserved for family," she said as she walked him in the face with a pillow. "He's technically going to be considered family when you guys get married," smirked Micheal. Not one, but two pillows were then thrown at his face.

Eddie was laughing his butt off along with Matthew,"Awww! Don't get so defensive you guys. We all know we have to wait a few years." All you heard was a bed creaking as Stanley stood up and pushed Eddie on the floor making everyone laugh even more.

"Well if you guys are done being dummies, I will be at the restroom so Eddie please get off the floor," groaned Melissa as she stood up to go to the restroom. "Don't miss me too much," smirked Stanley as he spread his arms out on the bed. All you could hear was a snort of laughter as a door shut closed.

"So what's going on with you two," asked Micheal. Stanley sat up confused,"What do you mean?" Matthew was the one to answer,"Isn't it obvious? They are in love!" "Oh shut up you idiot," yelled Stanley as he threw a pillow at him,"It's nothing like that we are just friends."

Eddie piped up quietly," Yeah friends with benefits." That comment got everyone laughing their butts off and Stanley's tan face turning a deep red. That comment got to him and he screamed out,"Stop! No, It's nothing like that." Everyone had now turned to look at him.

"Melissa obviously doesn't care. She doesn't have feelings for me anymore and I doubt she will again," he said exasperated," Now can you guys cut it out! I'm done! there's nothing to do now." No one said anything and just sat in silence

Melissa's Pov

Why am I so dumb. Why would I think he might even slightly like me? I need to remember that he's a year older and that he can find far prettier and cooler girls. I need to stop crying and just go out there and pretend nothing happened.

I hope no one will notice how distant I am, but I'm just not in the mood for any of this.

Third Person Pov

Everyone looked at Melissa as she came out of the bathroom with a reddish face. She sat down in her spot, but she didn't sit so close to Stanley this time. He felt her distance, but instead thought that she was homesick and asked if she was okay.

Melissa was flinched as she was startled," What!" "Woah are you okay," questioned Stanley. Melissa realized how she reacted and apologized quickly," Yeah sorry! Just a little lost in thought. Nothing for you to worry about," she replied back with a smile.

Cassidy could tell it was a forced smile that wasn't sincere so she made sure to ask about it later. She also seemed to notice how far the space had gotten in between the two love-birds. Her mind automatically went to the conversation that everyone had with Stanley when Melissa was in the bathroom and decided to ask if she had heard anything, maybe that was what had gotten her into such a depressed mood. By depressed she meant quiet and "distant" as if she wasn't even in the room with them, but thinking about something else. Which of course was right since Melissa had just fallen out of the bed and hit her head badly in the small drawer in the middle of their beds. Everyone ran toward where and saw that she had passed out due to the bump in her head, but she had started to bleed a little and she wasn't waking up.

/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/

       Hi guys sorry I haven't been on! I really am! I have just been busy with band and high school so I haven't had much time to update, but I'm back for now.

      Thanks to those who have taken the time to read my story!

         I love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!
        @lachonchis2010  aka:Melissa