Chapter 22

Everyone was shocked for a few seconds as they had all been startled by the huge noise that was made as Melissa hit herself. Considering the sight of her on the floor with blood forming in the cut where she got hit, everyone started to freak out and were trying to figure ways to make sure she was okay. Micheal spoke up first," Guys we need to call the doctor!"
Matthew spoke up next," Is there even a doctor in this place." Everyone just stared at him as if he had grown another head. "Dude this is Hawaii! Not an isolated island where we are lost at sea," Eddie groaned as he face-palmed himself from Matthew's stupidity. "Oops, sorry. I forgot," Matthew muttered as he sat down on the bed.
Stanley was annoyed now,"Stop being idiots and go call the lobby to call the doctor." The trio ran out leaving Ivette, Cassidy, and Stanley to care for the knocked out Melissa. "This is all my fault," muttered Stanley as he put his face in his hands. Ivette just glared at him,"What did you do to her!? DID YOU PUSH HER?!" Ivette had grabbed his collar and was practically choking him. Cassidy hurriedly pried Ivette off of Stanley and waited for him to catch his breath so he would be able to answer.
          "No....no I didn't push her," he said regaining his breath," but I was trying to get close to her to ask if she was okay and she tried to move away and ended up falling off the bed. I am so sorry." He was finally done speaking and went back to his original posture, exasperated.  Just as he had finished they all heard a knock at the door. Cassidy went to go answer it and stood shocked seeing the person at the door. "Cassidy who's at the door," asked Ivette as she walked to her friend. "What happened? I saw the three numbskulls run out of here and I was worried," said Dylan as he walked through the door.
        Cassidy walked to the restroom and came back with a wet cloth to put on Melissa's forehead so she wouldn't overheat. Dylan had fully walked into the room and practically ran to the unconscious body that was now on the bed. "What happened? Is she going to be okay," Dylan hurriedly asked while looking at everyone for answers. Ivette was the first to speak up,"She fell off the bed and bumped her head on the dresser, because my idiot of a brother wouldn't leave her alone," she said as she shot daggers with her eyes at her older brother. Stanley not only was hiding his face from embarrassment and guilt, but also from tears that had started to form.
         Cassidy then decided to speak up to break off some of the tension in the room,"Ivette we should go call the other girls so they know what's going on." Ivette realizing that they would have to leave the two boys on the same swiftly agreed and grabbed Cassidy's arm as she ran out of the room. Stanley could once again feeling the penetrating glare of the other guy in the room. Stanley was about down with all this hatred thrown at him. "Dude what do you want," he yelled annoyed. "I want you to go rot in a hole for making her get hurt," Dylan spat back hatred lacing itself in his words.
          "Look who's talking," fought back Stanley,"You're the one who said you didn't like her." "I was confused I didn't know what to say! We were just friends and I don't want to ruin that, but then everyone made fun of her and I didn't want to lose reputation so I teased her as well," Dylan said explaining the story. It was Stanley's turn to shoot daggers. "Well hurray for you. You didn't lose your reputation, but you did lose one of the best human beings that you'll ever meet. You broke her heart." Dylan looked up at him from the floor,"How would you know? You weren't there!" "No I wasn't but she came crying the next day talking to one of her friends about what had happened and I decided to comfort her," Stanley saw his words had affected him and was glad he had finally spoken up.
        "Then again, we both messed up," Stanley quietly added. Dylan looked up questionably,"What do you mean?" "I had wanted to tell her that I-WAIT," Stanley stopped," I don't have to tell you anything! You hurt her more than me." Cassidy rolled her eyes," Says the one who left her unconscious." Stanley just turned and glared at the restroom where the girls were hiding while also having a guilty face.
           "You know what I'm done talking to you guys. You guys can fu-" Stanley was cut off as the paramedics came into the room. "Where is the patient?" Dylan picked up Melissa bridal style and laid her on the bed. The paramedics checked her over and got out the supplies they needed to fix her up. From the side of the bed where everyone was standing you could see a huge slash across Melissa's forehead which was seeping blood. "Well it seems due to her large cut she has almost a lot of blood and will probably out for a bit so we will be taking her to one of the operating rooms on the island," spoke up one of the paramedics after a while of cleaning up the blood on the poor girls head.
"Will she be okay," choked out Stanley. The paramedics looked at the young teens with sympathy," We are not sure yet. We will try to do the best we can, but it seems for now that she will need to go through stitching and a blood transfusion," a female paramedic said as she was getting ready to take Melissa to the hospital," If all goes well, then she should be fine, but we don't know what may go wrong so I advise all of you to stay calm and wait for the news on your friend." That was all that was said as the paramedics put the unconscious girl on a stretcher waiting outside and rolled her away.

/-----/------/-------/--------/--------/-------/--------/---/

Hey guys I've been gone for a while, but has been such a hassle, BUT now it is summer do it give some more chances to update the story. It was a short update but hey it's something right?

P.S. You guys should listen to Save Me by BTS, sure it's Korean but hey it's a great song. BTS has great songs in general you should just listen to them period.

Love you guys,
laconchis2010 aka: Melissa