Chapter 7

Melissa's Pov:

Man, stupid Javier why does he have to be such a douche. I know he's new and all, but man it hurts to be asked such personal questions. I'll have to tell them anyways or maybe the girls told them already. I don't know I just hope no one sees me crying. Especially the swagfags. "So then I said why would I do that when I can have fu-" stopped Nora as they spotted me at the mirror.

"Speak of the devil," I muttered. "Well isn't it Melissa," replied Jade. "What's up ugly? Crying because Dylan still has no feelings for you," smirked Jennifer. "N-no I'm just sweating from my eyes," I stuttered back. "Aw you must be heartbroken that Dylan doesn't love you. You don't deserve him! Besides he already has Miranda and doesn't need a fat, ugly, retard like you," retorted Nora.

"Yea maybe I am all those things. and guess what? IM PROUD! But, you know what the best thing is? I'm proud that I'm not a heartless bi*ch like the rest of you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to my friends. But you guys wouldn't know what that's like,right? Since all you guys do is talk sh*t about each other. And Janelle I'm sorry that your 'friends' brought you into this, but you should try to find new ones. NOW GOODBYE!" Geez I never though I would be be to do that. Well now I guess I could tell the others.

Regular Pov:

Everyone saw as Melissa walked out and sat down. "What happened in there," questioned Brianna. "Yea, did you beat them up," questioned Jared. "No, I just told them what I thought about them," replied Melissa flatly. "Oh gosh what did you say," said Gaby worriedly.

Melissa told them everything that happened from when they first one walked in to her speech. "So pretty much everyone is getting in your nerves today huh," questioned Susana. "Yea, but it's okay. And Javier I'm sorry about blowing up and all it's just a hard topic to talk about," replied Melissa sadly.

"It's alright. I shouldn't have asked such a personal question either way," said Javier. "Can we know the reason," asked Vinny. "Well isn't someone being a chismoso," questioned Melissa. This made Vinny blushed. "Well anyways -" she told them the reason and everyone finally understood. the swagfags passed by, but the group ignored them and continued on with their plane ride.

/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/------/-----/------/-----/-----/

Hey guys this was all something I would all want people to do. Stand up for yourself and try to do it.

I wish I could do it myself.

I'LL SEE YOU,IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Love you guys! BYE! BROFIST!

@lachonchis2010 aka:Melissa