Epilogue

Things have changed since James changed me a few weeks ago and I can't be sure if it's for the good. Everything is calm once more, but I have a feeling it's only the calm before the storm. Since I'm still working on control I go with Carlisle to the hospital because learning there seems to allow me to ignore my thirst for long periods of time. As of right now I haven't had any issues with blood at the hospital which makes me immensely happy with the fact. Only I know it's only a matter of time before something could happen to trip me up and that makes me stay on my toes. Hopefully, I'll be able to go back to school soon so that I don't fall behind. Only that isn't my real problem right now and it's on my back burners because I have all the time in the world to learn anything I want.

Edward is worried about hurting Bella and it's very evident to me which is not shocking. Bella is a danger magnet and I fear it is only a short time before some new danger comes her way. I hope to be there to save her, but that feeling of dread has come back and I hate to know why I have it now when everything is calm. I don't want to break this sense of calm we have, but the dread just keeps growing day by day in the pit of my stomach.