CHAPTER 2.2: Kid Lover (M)

# CHAPTER 2.2

After lunch, everyone is busy with there own. The rest wasn't home yet.

Beca was on her bed, doing her new demo to her laptop while Chloe's on her side, sleeping. She's already charging 4 of her IPads that has a professional app for DJing where she decided to use it for her groove tonight. She has no equipments with her and she's sure she will still going to be not use to their equipments in the club. She's also sure she's not allowed to bring huge equipment. Nonetheless, she wants to impress that Jesse.

Emily's on Maddie's room, they're playing Xbox.

It was a peaceful afternoon for all of them.

UNLESS Chloe's phone didn't vibrate loudly to get Beca's attention. She turned to Chloe who's so peaceful while sleeping so she tried her best not to get distracted to it but it vibrated again so she didn't stop herself from getting it to her side table.

She looked at her phone and saw two messages from unknown number. She opened it and read it.

Unknown: hi. I'm the guy who get your number.
Unknown: my name is Isaac.

"Fucking desperate." Beca said and deleted his messages and blocked his number from her phone.

After she did that, she put Chloe's phone back on the side table causing the blondie to move closer to her. She hugged Beca's legs and buried her face on her side.

Beca just ignored it and continue what she was doing on her laptop.

Jessica and Lee were busy on the dishwasher area but Jessica can't hold the questions anymore. She does want to know something. The long time they were there, they're not talking to each other unless someone want to get something and they need to talk.

"Hey Lee. Can I ask something?" Jessica asked making the latter look at her. Lee nodded and continued to wash the dishes. Every half an hour there's a lot of plates and kitchen equipments coming so they're like no rest the whole morning apart from their 30mins break. "Uhm, how's Ashley? I barely see her..."

"Obviously," Lee scoffed. "She's not."

Jessica paused for a second before hesitantly asked her again. "Um... do you have... any idea, why?"

"You should ask her for that." Lee said but couldn't help to continue on speaking when she felt Jessica was waiting for her next word. "I think I don't have the right to say it coz even me, I don't know. She's puzzling everyone. She kept on blaming herself about what happened to many people who died, maybe, maybe if she just knew first those traitors, she can solve everything and no one died. That's what she's always saying. I don't have any idea of what she's saying though." She has an idea, she just need to lie. And she will keep on lying to earn their trust. She needs them. She just did that for Ashley. She betray them for Ashley.

Maybe if Flo doesn't knew about her meant existence, she's not going to scare her about killing Ashley before.

Jessica looked back on her plate. "She's a school detective. Since Genesis intruded the university, Ashley's ability to solve cases turned in vain and I... personally don't know it's very important to her—I know it's important but not as important as today like, she's going to end like that after finding out about the traitors."

And that's making Lee scared a lot. Knowing there's another unknown traitor around Ashley. She's afraid Ashley found out she's the one who asked the bartender to help her and turned out horribly and destroy herself once more.

More than what she's doing at the moment.

After their work, they went straight to the mansion. It's already 3 pm and everyone's doing there own so Jessica went to the kitchen and luckily, she found Ashley there.