CHAPTER 18.1: Art of Confusion

# CHAPTER 18.1

A/N: So as you can see and read, this sequel is really long. This chapter is also long so I separated them into 4 parts. I want to annoy and confuse all of you (even the characters) so, good luck?😂

Beca just keep on biting her nails while thinking about Chloe, where is she and what she's doing, until Aubrey swat her hand away from her mouth and walked to the kitchen as if she didn't do that at all. She glared at her. "There's a proper food here." Aubrey said and made a sandwich.

"It's been 18 hours now and she's not giving me any signs of where she is or if she's coming back here, I'm fucking nervous. What if Genesis already got her?"

"If just Chloe didn't escape Stacie, she's not going to-

"Don't be a dick, Bree." Cynthia Rose cut off.

"No, seriously if she didn't do that, she's probably here by now."

"And you're with Stacie." CR added and rolled her eyes.

"At least she's here." Aubrey said and took a bite of her sandwich.

"You're not either helping." CR said.

Beca just went silent again.

After an hour, Beca received a call and immediately answered it. "Hey, what happened?"

"We didn't see her anywhere here. We checked the blocks and houses and she's not there. We asked if they saw her but no one did. I'm sorry." Emily said and Beca clenched her jaw as she hang up.

She wanted to cry and just scream in frustration but she can't. It's hard to find someone who had no idea of where she is. She thinks that it's better if she just stayed to Stacie and waited for her to come and get her.

"What now?" Aubrey asked and looked at Beca who looks so devastated.

"She's not everywhere." Beca said in a low exhausted voice. She's just looking at her phone as she asked again, "Are you... are you s-sure it's there?"

"Yeah." Aubrey said. "They saw it, they're watching every move I make so it's legitimate."

Beca frustratedly ran her fingers on her hair before walking out of the room. Aubrey put her sandwich on a plastic before getting her jacket, she looked at CR for permission and indirectly ask her to take care of Stacie and CR nodded before she followed Beca outside.

Aubrey walked inside her room and saw Beca's getting dressed. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find her by myself."

"California is huge Beca, that's impossible."

"I can't just wait here! I'm so worried of where she is! Every time that clone is going here, I had this feeling of stopping on finding Chloe coz she's very convincing, I can't just let go of her, Aubrey. I love her." She paused. "We're having a baby."

"I'll go with you." Aubrey suddenly said but Beca ignored her and just continued to dress up.

Few seconds and Beca's phone rang, she saw that it's Ashley, she immediately answered it and put it on a loud speaker. "Beca, just stay there and don't go out. A lot of police are roaming outside the building. We found out that Chloe's in the news for mass murder and they're asking if she went there. Her face is all over the newspaper, she can be in jail in any moment..."