CHAPTER 29.4: Third Death

# CHAPTER 29

Chloe turned silent so they waited for her to speak. Beca knew she was thinking, she really needs to think properly. She needs to think that she doesn't need to choose, that no one needs to die.

But Chloe didn't speak and just formed a smirk on her face making all of them confuse. Beca knew that smirk, she knew there's something clever that's happening to her mind but she felt otherwise, she felt exhaust, she felt she's not going to make it if this thing still goes on. She's literally dying to sleep.

"You need to choose now, Chloe." Matthew impatiently said when he noticed her smirk.

"I'm going with you, just don't kill—

"Are you stupid?! You can't go with him!" Beca shouted from her lungs, you can tell she's struggling to stay awake based on how she open her eyes and still doing her best to argue so she won't fall asleep, she needs to stay longer.

Chloe frowned at her. "So you want me to choose you and wait for Maddie's death?" Chloe asked back furiously. "You can't be serious."

"You shouldn't go here instead!" Beca screamed. "You're so stupid..." She's trying to piss her off and look at her, she wanted to see the sign. There's the sign behind her that can save both of them.

"Now, I'm stupid." Chloe snickered.

"Yes, you are!" Beca exclaimed. "If you didn't go, you won't be in this situation!"

"First of all, I won't be in this situation if I'm not with you at all, all of this shit won't happen if I'm not with you and you didn't beg for me!"

Okay, it got Beca so she looked at her, she wasn't looking at her yet, her hands are clenching, a sign that she's really pissed. It really suddenly escalated.

If those people around them could react, they will 'oh' them both. "Oh yeah, that's my fault because I love you, right?" Beca asked ridiculously. Jessica seems confused at the moment, they're making a scene and everyone's just listening?

"You need to choose now—

"Can you shut up?" Chloe cut off Matthew that made Jessica raised her eyebrows while the impostor formed an 'o' with how savage Chloe at the moment. No one can do that to him except that redhead in front of her. Also, their conversations are interesting, they wanted to see them break up in front of them if possible but Matthew seems not up to it. "Can't you see we're arguing?"

Matthew glared at her as Beca received another kick on her arm to the guy beside her making her groan loudly. "Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in this shoe!" She infuriated as she death glare to the guy beside her. "You should choose Maddie now!"

"What? Are you crazy?" Chloe asked, "You're telling me you love me but you want me to choose Maddie?"

"So you want me to choose myself instead of Maddie?"

"No! I don't want to choose anyone—

"Goddammit, he wanted you to choose..." Beca said in her lower voice, she felt her mouth was getting dry as she continued to talk and it was not left unnotice to the redhead who turned to look at her with concern. She then looked at the redhead behind her, she's still point the gun on her head. "You two really look so much a like... I can't believe I fucked both of you."

Chloe raised her eyebrows in response while the other just smirked. She scoffed at them, "Are you seriously telling me that?"

"I'm just mentioning, you two are standing next to each and had a same hair color and wearing tight tops—Jesus Christ, what's happening with me." She chuckled as she looked up to the sky, trying to open her eyes widely.