CHAPTER 29.3: Vicious Circle

# CHAPTER 29

….before the explosion.

Chloe tried to open the main door but she couldn't. She was so pissed off so she kicked the door before trying to figure out how she will get out of the house. She saw them through the window. It's two way so they can't see her inside.

She then saw a helicopter going down where the 3 was standing.

Few seconds, she saw her face going down the helicopter. She widened her eyes and started to remember every moment she had with the girl that had the same face she had.

She then started to think of her having sex with her girlfriend. How she told her. She even imagined how Beca enjoyed it coz she thought it was her.

Okay, she imagined it was her but it wasn't really her which is the worst. Every time she looked at the mirror, that impostor never failed to get through her mind, to irritate her, to get her mad without any apparent reason.

She's so angry that she tried to shoot the redhead through the window but the window is bullet proof so she just wasted the bullets of her gun. She could feel the tears on her face so she wiped them before going upstairs. She needs to get there first. She went to Beca's room and saw a mark of explosion on her bed. There's no sign of dead people there so she went straight to her own room.

She took the box that contains of her designated weapon and mask. She changed her clothes before looking at herself in the mirror. Maybe now it could identify who is she by wearing the Poseidon's mask. Her gun had a silencer but it's long and had a scoop making it looks like a small sniper, it's her first time to see it that why she's so amaze.

She tied her curly hair up and took the chain she used before.

Few minutes before she even go outside, she heard a very loud explosion that caused her anxiety to level up. She hurried up and ran to the location where she heard the explosion but then she heard Maddie's voice on the gym making her confused even more.

Maddie needs her.

So she ran to where the voice came from.

She then saw a guy in a suit and white doll mask making her point the gun to him. He's holding a machete. "Where's Maddie?!"

"She's dead." Said by the woman who's in suit and white doll mask too that was on her east side making Chloe startle. The woman was already pointing a gun on her so Chloe just continued to point the gun to the guy. "You're next."

Chloe looked at them.

Suddenly she laughed. "Really? I know Matthew. He won't let you kill me. He's a stupid idiot."

She then shoot the guy without hesitation. She thought he's dead but he didn't bleed making her frown.

She then realized that the guy wasn't really a guy when it started to laugh.

He's a mannequin with a speaker on his mask.

She then looked at the woman. It's also a mannequin that was holding a gun and had a speaker. She cursed when both mannequin laughed at her. "Bullshit."

She then shoot their head to stop them from laughing before going to Emily's lab. It would be convenient if she's with someone coz apparently she's so nervous.

She saw Jessica was on the bed sleeping while her shirt was full of blood. She checked her pulse that awaken the blondie. "Hey, what happened?" She asked.

Then the blondie dilated her eyes as she realized something. She immediately stood up and ran off the room, Chloe followed her to the patient room.