CHAPTER 11: She Twisted

# CHAPTER 11

The police and ambulance came in just 5 minutes and the club was like, wipe out coz all of the people there was just the staffs and the victims' friends. The ambulance took out the wounded woman and brought her to the hospital coz basically she's bleeding a lot, showing them it's fatal. Her friends wanted to come with her but the police stopped them for some investigation of what had just happened coz obviously this is homicide and frustrated homicide that made the victims' friends a suspect coz that's how it works, the first suspect is either the victim's family member or friend or people who near them.

Beca was also called by the police coz they think she witnessed the whole happening, she's from the 20 feet deck so she can see what's happening in the crowd. Another reason was she's the DJ of that night and she's controlling the crowd by her music. Beca fancy those words.

There's 5 girls left, one of them is crying and she's being comfort by another one. One is seems so shock while the other one has a blood on her white seethrough shirt while the last one has a gauze on her hand. Emily recognized the other one, she just need to listen to them to remember more of her. She saw her somewhere.

Emily also just watched their exchange from afar, just being there in case Beca needs something to defend of. They might call her as a suspect too coz she helped one of them. She's aware that it's a cop and anything could happen if they recognized them.

"What's your name?" The police detective asked. His small notebook on his hand to prepare for some written important details. Beca simply handed him his card to read it aloud. "Beca Mitchell, alright. So you're the DJ of the night?"

"Basically."

"So, what have you seen to them before the incident happened?"

"Well, to be honest I was so busy with my mix coz this was basically my first day after the training and I was so caught up with it, I don't see anything but blurry vision of the crowd having fun." Beca explained with her trying hard British accent. She's still on her thick eyeliners and black jacket while showing a right amount of her cleavages. "I was disappointed when the lights turned off."

Emily looked around and saw Jesse was speaking with another cop while the other cops are investigating the area of incident.

The detective looked at her for a second before reviewing her details. "The victims' name are Jasmin Soriano and Zereniah Cristobal. Miss Soriano died immediately by a severe shot in her left head while Miss Cristobal had a shot on her lower ribcage. It's impossible for someone to shoot you in the head without anyone noticing it unless the victim was kneeling to fix her shoe laces." He paused and looked around the suspects. "We just found it clearly when we saw one of her shoe laces was untied."

"But, what if someone just step on it accidentally?" One of them asked, she's Shannel Barrientos and a friend of Jasmin. She had a gauze on her hand, she said that her wound came from the shattered beer bottle she leaned in when people started to panic and began to push around.

"That's not an accident, it's meant to happen like that."

"We're all right next to them, how is it possible for someone not to be noticed like that." Said the girl who's comforting the crying girl, her name is Angel Cabatino. She said she's the roommate of the victim Jasmin. The other girl who's crying is Kaycee Pangilinan, she's the girlfriend of the dead victim.

"Why don't you just tell them what you saw earlier?" She's the girl with a blood on her shirt, the blood was like a splash so if you're going to think of it, she's impossible to be a suspect coz the blood gush on her so it's so impossible for her to hold a gun on the other side, but she's closest to the victims so it wasn't really that impossible. Her name is Ella Reodique, she seems upset of the whole thing since she was called by the police. Maybe because the blood is disgusting and it's all spread on her body.