CHAPTER 13.2: Initiation for Poseidon (M)

# CHAPTER 13.2

A/N: Chapter 13 has three parts because it's so loooooong and I'm enjoying to write them so... Warning for smut? Or blood I think?😂

Beca doesn't know if she's doing it right but testing Chloe's critical thinking are something she doesn't need at the moment. Chloe needs to attend the meeting, she's the important additional of the group but she also need to see Chloe's reaction wearing the…

Initiation mask.

"Guys, you need to wear your mask in the meeting, turn on the voice changer and night vision. Keep your guns away." Beca suddenly said that made the other girls silent. Clueless of why she's asking them to wear their mask in the middle of their upcoming meeting.

"Why? We're with Lee. We must don't wear that in the meetings, right? Unless…." Jessica trailed off and looked at Emily who's sitting on the armchair.

"Where's Chloe?" Emily asked immediately.

"She's upstairs." Beca answered as she bites her bottom lip. "She's currently opening the blue box."

"And you told her to wear that, right?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, as soon as she solved the password." Beca said.

"We definitely need to postpone the meeting until she's fine." Ashley said and stood up. Aubrey scoffed.

"She's not gonna solve it though." Aubrey said and followed Ashley from standing up.

"Just get ready." Jessica said and followed the others.

Beca was left with Lee on the couch. "I think you need to go to your room first, just wait for us to call you." Lee nodded without hesitation. "Don't worry, it's not going to take so long, Chloe's smart enough to solve it. We're just gonna perform the usual rituals."

"Okay." Lee said before walking away.

Beca took her mask to the red room and saw Shanelle's awake and looking at nothing in particular. Beca took the small table in front of her and put a plate of biscuits and a water bottle with straw.

"Eat that." Beca said as Shanelle slowly looked at her. She still had and smells blood, she looks completely horrible. "Don't worry it's clean, we won't put poison in such crackers or unopen bottles. I told you, I'm not gonna kill you unless you did something wrong, right? Now eat that, I'm sure you're starving." Beca said and before she go, she speaks again. "And oh, you need a well sleep tonight coz we're going to leave you in the wilderness tomorrow. If you didn't eat that, that's probably your food for the rest of your journey."

Beca put back the arm covers but this time, she took off her shirt to show off her black lace bra and black jeans, she wore her boots before taking her brown gun on her jacket. She doesn't know why it's brown, maybe it's because Demeter is a goddess of agriculture and soil is a part of agriculture and it's color brown. It's just couldn't help the funny thought of it whenever she's saying brown gun which… doesn't mean anything.

Even she told them not to get their guns, she's sure they're going to get them to scare Chloe.

This is gonna be her first time to welcome someone, someone that really meant a lot to her.

But she needs to separate her life to her profession.

She turned off the lights and walked upstairs, she checked Maddie's room and Emily's was there too. They're talking, maybe a few reminder that she's not allowed to go out of her room because they're gonna do something she doesn't need to witness. She gave her her phone with a kiss in the head before walking out of the door.