CHAPTER 12: The Ultrasound

# CHAPTER 12

Emily and Beca went straight to the hospital with Shanelle. She was stabbed by the culprit, Kaycee Pangilinan. The police report said that there's no dead body retrieve inside the car which just exploded so probably it's her escape plan.

Beca decided to go to the hospital to clear something up. She wanted to know who is she, that Shanelle. She know she has no relationship to the victims if she could tell, even to Jasmin.

While Shanelle's on the operating room, Beca and Emily proceeded to Angel's room. She's already fine but her throat has an infection so she isn't allowed to talk.

When she opened the door, the woman startled, she's looking at herself in the mirror as she cried. She has a tube on her collarbone in case she wants to eat or drink. She looks so scared so Beca spoke. "Everything's alright now, Angel. Don't worry." Angel seemed not convince, maybe she know about the escape plan Kaycee was planning to do. "Maybe you know where is she right now, so if you know it you can tell the police immediately before she does something again." Angel gently shook her head. "You're in a safety hand while that Kaycee's out there. The police will do anything to find her-

Suddenly, Angel threw the mirror on the floor and began squealing as she held her head down in frustration. Emily immediately ran out of the room to call a nurse as soon as they saw her tube began to draw a lot of blood coming from her throat as she lean down angrily. She's crying hysterically and when the nurse came, they sedated her. The nurses told them to go out already coz she needs a rest.

But deep inside Beca, she know she's Kaycee's accessory. She's already blinded to her, now Kaycee made her mute so she couldn't say anything.

Now, it's either Zereniah or Angel who can clear things up.

"Do we need to go home or wait until Shanelle wake up?" Emily asked as she looked at her phone. "Chloe seems dying in boredom. She's not sleeping yet. Is that how pregnancy works?"

Beca frowned and took her phone out, she saw another picture of Chloe but this time she had a shirt on with a bored face. "What's in the drug she sniffed?"

"I forgot to tell you that the drug was ours. I saw Matthew and I sprayed something to him but it slipped and it turns to Chloe. I thought it's just a chloroform but it's not, i didn't see it on her. The black smoke is not a poison either. It's just a simple smoke bomb." Emily said and Beca sighed. "But there's no possibility that we can retrieve some of her lost memories. I don't know yet, but if Stacie's-I mean, Aphrodite's memory came back by just identifying things then it's possible."

"Do you think there's something important on those memories she lost?"

"Well, I think Matthew won't go there alone if his intension was to kidnap Chloe again but he's basically alone."

"Well shit, maybe he said something to her."

"Maybe he threatened her." Emily said and yawned. "We really need to go home now, I still need something to prepare, you know."

"You want some strong coffee?"

"I need someone to punch me."

When they got home, Beca proceeded to Chloe's room and Chloe's surprisingly wide awake while watching some movies.

The blondie lazily looked up at her as Beca greeted her and proceeded on taking her jacket off. Beca changed her clothes before going to the bathroom and then sat next to Chloe. She noticed the visible blood stain on Beca's jacket.

"Hey pretty." Beca kissed her and wrapped one arm to her. "It's already 3am and you're still awake? What you up to?"

Chloe ignored the question and flustered a worried look. "Why there's blood? What happened?"